How many people are planning on going to day 0?

Started by HunterZero, April 17, 2011, 03:26:12 PM

Yatta Dante

This will be my first Fanime as well, but I typically go on Day 0 to mingle and pick up my badge.  Is there anything else going on during Day 0?
~Yatta Dante

M

Quote from: Yatta Dante on May 24, 2011, 04:30:37 AM
This will be my first Fanime as well, but I typically go on Day 0 to mingle and pick up my badge.  Is there anything else going on during Day 0?
Read the three pages before your post. :P
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Yatta Dante

Quote from: MPLe on May 24, 2011, 04:40:09 AM
Quote from: Yatta Dante on May 24, 2011, 04:30:37 AM
This will be my first Fanime as well, but I typically go on Day 0 to mingle and pick up my badge.  Is there anything else going on during Day 0?
Read the three pages before your post. :P

And so it seems that quickly scanning the first three pages did me no good.  Le sigh.

Alrighty then, I shall alter the above post into something different.  I saw that a movie was suggested, so was anyone set on going to see Kung Foo Panda 2?  I'd definitely be up for that.
~Yatta Dante

Dany

Will come after work to pick up my badge. Last year I think I got there about 3, but this year I'm staying at work until about 3:45. Luckily for me my work is in SJ so it will be a short drive.

Will probably be in a Chi's Sweet Home shirt and depending on how much the line moves about, will probably be sitting in line handsewing. Pbbbbt.
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

L0Lpants

< will be working in swap meet on that day. Come by, say hi & whatnot

Just hollar out something along the lines of "L0Lpants, where you at, ya bony bastard?!"
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Himeno on May 24, 2011, 01:42:14 AM
I leave home for Fanime at 0430 Australian Eastern Time Thursday morning, or 1130am Pacific Time Wednesday morning.
I arrive in LA before I left Australia. ;D

Damn you are hardcore flying from Australia lol.  I'll be there on Day 0 and doing photoshoots. I already have 3 lined up so far xD!
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

zeroelement

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 25, 2011, 01:58:45 PM
I leave home for Fanime at 0430 Australian Eastern Time Thursday morning, or 1130am Pacific Time Wednesday morning.

Damn you are hardcore flying from Australia lol.  I'll be there on Day 0 and doing photoshoots. I already have 3 lined up so far xD!
you shooting or being shot? Lol its hard finding shooters
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

DrayneO

Sooo i'm in line now! Me and 2 friends are 7th, 8th, and 9th in line. I'm doing my star driver cosplay today, just without the wig until tomorrow. Come say hi!!

Toves

I'll be getting there around noon today ._.

Tabbychan

I'll be there around 1:30 today :3 Say hi to the Sexi No Jutsu Sasori ;D

xXPlasmidXx

I'll make my appearance at around 5 o'clock. Look out for the Eleventh Doctor!

Kaycea

*sigh*I wont be able to leave until about 8pm..by the time I get to San Jose it'll be too late to pickup my badge :'(.....OH well, Imma explore for a bit, then go out for a "Night on the town"^_^
My daily mantra is L.I.F.E.= Losing.Is.Failing.Excellently.
So it's not that I didn't win...I just choose not to succeed.
Cosplays I've done:
Everyday of my life-Me
Fanime 08'-Dosu Kinuta
Fanime 11'-Kuro Shinobi no Mono
Sacanime 11'-(Same)+Kuroneko

Kertus

Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

abcbadcat

Will be there around 5:30

Got to host a radio show until then :O

DrayneO

Took a video of the line. Come say hi to me at the front before the con starts!!

http://bit.ly/lHr5R5

rude32

Man I'm hella jealous of all you guys. I won't be arriving until Saturday afternoon.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: zeroelement on May 25, 2011, 04:32:13 PM

you shooting or being shot? Lol its hard finding shooters
im shooting lol   

Ill see all of you guys there on day 0
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Himeno

Not really. I know of at least one other. Though they are coming from Brisbane and not Canberra, so a little bit closer then I am. I saw their flight arrive at LAX after I got into T4 to wait for my flight here to San Jose.
I also saw someone else with a Qantas issued boarding pass on my LAX-SJC flight. They may be here for Fanime as well. I saw at least 2 people on that flight who were clearly coming for Fanime.

FanFicGuru

On my way to Day 0 as we speak! On the wi-fi on the 17 express from Santa Cruz to San Jose. I should be at the center by 5.

HAVE FUN ALL YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

zeroelement

The rovers are being hecks mean all of a sudden. Like epic evil
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.