How many people are planning on going to day 0?

Started by HunterZero, April 17, 2011, 03:26:12 PM

Yatta Dante

I'm already in line.  When you say rovers, you are talking the staff, right?
~Yatta Dante

FanFicGuru

Rovers are basically the security of Fanime. Chances are they are being "epic evil" because they have over a thousand hyped up teenagers in line all chattering and excited for a convention and they have to try and keep things safe. Not an easy job.

Have you hugged a rover today?
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

zeroelement

Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 26, 2011, 05:26:03 PM
Rovers are basically the security of Fanime. Chances are they are being "epic evil" because they have over a thousand hyped up teenagers in line all chattering and excited for a convention and they have to try and keep things safe. Not an easy job.

Have you hugged a rover today?
Na this rover was causeing a hazored. instead of steping out of line and walking in the free space (near front of line) she told us to go threw the line all 5 switch backs just to toss out an ice coffie drink. Harder to get threw the line like that than to bend under one yellow peice of tape and walk around.
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

Elimeno

Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

zeroelement

Quote from: Elimeno on May 26, 2011, 08:39:31 PM
Effff this line!!!!
2 hours after the line was let it it was still out the door 0_0

to answer the question of
Re: How many people are planning on going to day 0?
ALOT!
(but only a few cosplayed including me)

DrayneO

im pretty glad i showed up at 8 with some friends. we were 3 of the first 10 people to be let in, and it was worth it after seeing how huge the line got because holy crap

zeroelement

Quote from: DrayneO on May 26, 2011, 11:29:20 PM
im pretty glad i showed up at 8 with some friends. we were 3 of the first 10 people to be let in, and it was worth it after seeing how huge the line got because holy crap
i was 20th i got there around 12  In years past they didnt let people in till noon. TT_TT i thought i was early to lol. The rovers at that time were nice and heck i knew some of them but then when the line filled up they were like RAWR BOOGA HIPPORUMPMA

redroses3164

Lordy next time I go to day zero, I'm bringing a book. But the people around me were pretty cool to talk to.

zeroelement

Quote from: redroses3164 on May 27, 2011, 12:27:57 AM
Lordy next time I go to day zero, I'm bringing a book. But the people around me were pretty cool to talk to.
i brought a book but didnt get to read it. played the ds for 2-3 hours and talked the rest

FanFicGuru

lol Swap Meet line was almost as bad as pre reg!
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015