First timer seeking friendly people to hang with!

Started by sugarpunch18, April 21, 2011, 09:40:32 PM

Kaycea

Then showing you around can be one of the first things we can do(besides introductions of course>,>). Actually i'm curious just how many of us are gonna show up for the Sunday meeting. Also if anyone is gonna be there earlier than Sunday and want to meet up they should say so now, because I'm just gonna roam the convention during the day anyway. And I mite as well have someone to bug/follow for a lil bit to kill time ;) Or you can approach me and say "Yo! Nani ga kokujinda" and i'll automatically know you're from this forum.
(The 2nd option sounds more entertaining to me ;D)

EDIT: Nice!! It's an official meeting now ;D(Saw the edited OP) This should be, actually it WILL be fun...Haha but imma still have time to kill till Sunday...Back to debauchery I guess :-\
My daily mantra is L.I.F.E.= Losing.Is.Failing.Excellently.
So it's not that I didn't win...I just choose not to succeed.
Cosplays I've done:
Everyday of my life-Me
Fanime 08'-Dosu Kinuta
Fanime 11'-Kuro Shinobi no Mono
Sacanime 11'-(Same)+Kuroneko

princesskitty18

hahaha ahh random acts of debauchery..gotta love those
sunday meeting time sounds awesome
im 5'7 as well and always dressed for comfort :)
but if anyone wants to chill before that, that sounds awesome as well

kaycea: u wanna meet up before hand and we can wander the con together? :D
Fanime attendee since 2006
2012 Black & White Ball volunteer
2013-now Black & White Ball Staff

Follow us on Facebook page and Twitter!
- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

sugarpunch18

ATTENTION:

FANIME IS GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER. O_O

Because of this, I really need to get this little get together more organized. If you really are interested in coming, please PM me so I can make an attendance sheet.

~Sugar

P.S. I am still in need of a voulenteer to make us a sign/banner so our meeting spot will be a little more obvious. PM me if interested! (Artistic skills optional.)
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
~Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
~Bloody!Kevin (Welcome to Night Vale)
~LoveMeUniform!Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat)

princesskitty18

Quote from: sugarpunch18 on May 23, 2011, 03:54:50 PM
ATTENTION:

Because of this, I really need to get this little get together more organized. If you really are interested in coming, please PM me so I can make an attendance sheet.

~Sugar

P.S. I am still in need of a voulenteer to make us a sign/banner so our meeting spot will be a little more obvious. PM me if interested! (Artistic skills optional.)

i would like to attend!!! :D

Disastorm

Hello, so this is a meeting of random ppl that want to make friends.  How old is everyone here, I saw some ages on the first page it seems like most people are so young .

Naota21t

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 23, 2011, 04:09:16 PM
ATTENTION:

~Sugar

me too!! what kind of get together?

sugarpunch18

Quote from: Disastorm on May 23, 2011, 04:51:56 PM
Hello, so this is a meeting of random ppl that want to make friends.  How old is everyone here, I saw some ages on the first page it seems like most people are so young .
We all ARE relatively young, but there isn't an age limit! Anoyone who just wants to hang out, see the sights, and meet new people is welcome! :D

I wanted to do this gathering because it's my first con and didn't wanna wander around alone. This way we can all hang out and waste time among people with similar interests! ;)
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

sugarpunch18

Quote from: Naota21t on May 24, 2011, 06:02:16 PM
ATTENTION:

~Sugar

me too!! what kind of get together?
It's just a group of strangers getting together to have fun and wreak havoc at the con! It's a chance to maybe make new friends while checking out the sights!

So waddaya say, do I write you up or did I scare you away already? I lose more attendees that way... ;)
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

sugarpunch18

ATTENTION:

~Sugar

Awesomeness, I'll write you up! ;D
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

sugarpunch18

Quote from: Kaycea on May 19, 2011, 04:21:14 PM
Then showing you around can be one of the first things we can do(besides introductions of course>,>). Actually i'm curious just how many of us are gonna show up for the Sunday meeting. Also if anyone is gonna be there earlier than Sunday and want to meet up they should say so now, because I'm just gonna roam the convention during the day anyway. And I mite as well have someone to bug/follow for a lil bit to kill time ;) Or you can approach me and say "Yo! Nani ga kokujinda" and i'll automatically know you're from this forum.
(The 2nd option sounds more entertaining to me ;D)

EDIT: Nice!! It's an official meeting now ;D(Saw the edited OP) This should be, actually it WILL be fun...Haha but imma still have time to kill till Sunday...Back to debauchery I guess :-\
Yo! I put you on the "They'll Definitely Positively 100% Surely Be There" list, I hope you don't mind! XD
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

sugarpunch18

Quote from: RoninShinigami on May 09, 2011, 08:44:59 PM
I'm coming up from reno with 2 of my friends, we do not know anybody and were looking for some people to hang with as well.
Coolness, should I write you up? :)
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

sugarpunch18

Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

sugarpunch18

Quote from: erkk on April 23, 2011, 08:33:34 PM
i ill meet up if you want to. ill be attending as Miku Hatsune Magnet from vocaloids. 
It is also my first year :] so im totally excited,and ready to meet new people. :)
Yo! You still up for hanging out? ;D
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

sugarpunch18

Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

Kaycea

Quote from: princesskitty18 on May 23, 2011, 11:39:59 AM
hahaha ahh random acts of debauchery..gotta love those
sunday meeting time sounds awesome
im 5'7 as well and always dressed for comfort :)
but if anyone wants to chill before that, that sounds awesome as well

kaycea: u wanna meet up before hand and we can wander the con together? :D

Kewl, I'm down to meet up. What day are you gonna be there? I'll be easy to spot if you look for me with my "unique" look ;).Also I forgot to add on my description that I sometimes a wear random item like candy necklace or paperclip necklace(made it when I got bored at work>,>)Mohawk beanie,etc. so you can be on the lookout for that as well. I will admit that I have no set place I really wanna go but I do have a few.."fun" things I got planned to kill time and keep me entertained ;D.

P.S. My friend who staffs at the Con Warned me not to do anything to dangerous that mite make her look bad. So Imma try keep a low profile.....hehehe 8)

Quote from: sugarpunch18 on May 24, 2011, 08:37:26 PM
Yo! I put you on the "They'll Definitely Positively 100% Surely Be There" list, I hope you don't mind! XD
Yea that's kew ;D, my bad for the late reply. Looking forward to it(and I would draw the banner..but my avatar pretty much sums up my artistic skills=_=)
My daily mantra is L.I.F.E.= Losing.Is.Failing.Excellently.
So it's not that I didn't win...I just choose not to succeed.
Cosplays I've done:
Everyday of my life-Me
Fanime 08'-Dosu Kinuta
Fanime 11'-Kuro Shinobi no Mono
Sacanime 11'-(Same)+Kuroneko

princesskitty18

Quote from: Kaycea on May 25, 2011, 03:12:32 AM
Kewl, I'm down to meet up. What day are you gonna be there? I'll be easy to spot if you look for me with my "unique" look ;).Also I forgot to add on my description that I sometimes a wear random item like candy necklace or paperclip necklace(made it when I got bored at work>,>)Mohawk beanie,etc. so you can be on the lookout for that as well. I will admit that I have no set place I really wanna go but I do have a few.."fun" things I got planned to kill time and keep me entertained ;D.

ill be there since friday afternoon for the contest
then pretty much saturday from 12 until i go home, then sunday from like..10/11-ish until end of black and white
if u wanna, we could meet up saturday, since thats the day that im not really doin anythign besides wandering, dance classes and possibly panels
:D

sugarpunch18

QuoteYea that's kew ;D, my bad for the late reply. Looking forward to it(and I would draw the banner..but my avatar pretty much sums up my artistic skills=_=)
Alas, I feel your pain, as I have the artistic talent of a teaspoon. Which means none at all. ;-;
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:

c2chaos

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

rude32

A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer