Winter Wish Cosplay Photoshoots Fanime 2011!

Started by wwcosplayphoto, April 21, 2011, 11:21:22 PM

wwcosplayphoto

Hey guys,

I'm looking to do some creative shoots for fanime.

so if you have an awesome cosplay/concept, I would love to work with you!
(limited slots will fill up depending not on order of signup, rather if like stated above you have something unique. if you just want a a whole/half/head shot of your cosplay, just grab me when I'm walking around)

Schedule:
http://winterwish.net/schedule.php

how to sign up:
http://winterwish.net/bookme.php

confirmations/general questions will be answered in this thread
Thanks! =)
Fanime 2011 Shoots avalibe here!!

Winter Wish/Cosplay Photography

auroramarija

I'm really interested, but I've gotta ask, do you charge?  I'm only able to book free shoots due to some financial issues so I always have to ask.

I like that the at con shoots are shorter...we already have 1 photographer, but I'd like to do a shoot with another one too...but we have a big group on Saturday and some people might get antsy and wander off if we're stuck in back to back shoots for like 2 or 2 1/2 hours.
Saturday will be FFXIII, and Sunday will be AC:Brotherhood.
Fanime 2011 cosplays: Jihl Nabaat (FFXIII); Thief (Assassins Creed Brotherhood)

wwcosplayphoto

they are free.

if you submit to me your cosplay portfolio or concept I'll see what i can do.

thanks!

auroramarija

Okay. I'll send you links to photos of all of us later today when I can actually get onto a computer. I think it would be murder to try doing that on my iPod.
Fanime 2011 cosplays: Jihl Nabaat (FFXIII); Thief (Assassins Creed Brotherhood)

Melly

hmm i wouldn't mind having nice/professional pictures of my cosplay. but i dont know if my cosplay is even gonna come out that great D8 im still waiting for it. LOL; /fails :C;

VakarianPride

Hey, I'd love to get some pictures by you again! I used to use the name Ovtrlan, so you may remember that. I'm looking to get some pics of my fiance and I as Cloud and Sephiroth.

wwcosplayphoto

thanks for all the interest. feel free to email me your cosplay portfolio and I'll get back to you guys!

pokkypok

Umm some friends and I were going as a Soul Eater group and I wanted to do a photoshoot. But we're new to this and have never done one before... so I don't exactly have a portfolio...
Would you be willing to work with some newbies?

Melly

i was wondering the same thing^^^^

since i dont really have a portfolio either :O

wwcosplayphoto

I'll be walking around in the morning around 10am around the fountain so please feel free to grab me and ask for some shots =)

Armored-Heart

Quote from: wwcosplayphoto on April 30, 2011, 09:29:44 AM
I'll be walking around in the morning around 10am around the fountain so please feel free to grab me and ask for some shots =)

Each day of Fanime? (I hope this isn't a silly question. xD; ) I don't exactly have a portfolio either and won't be able to actually wear my full cosplays until the con to take some basic photos to send (I'm currently away at college) but it'd be great to have a couple of nice photos taken. I'd love to sign up for a longer shoot, but my con schedule seems a bit packed so far with the panel I'm hosting and gatherings and whatnot. ^^;
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

wwcosplayphoto

walking around each day of fanime yes in between shoots and on my breaks yes.

zeroelement

Hello just emailed you just wanted to post here that im interested but a noob(but a local) but my friends do this all the time so im trying to get into it to XD
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

udonoodle

what an insane schedule! :)
you must really love it  :D

VakarianPride

Hey, as an update, for the shoot idea we had, Sol and Ky may not be done. In that case, we were looking at Robin and Beast Boy from Teen Titans, since those are done and ready for Fanime.

wwcosplayphoto

hi everyone.

slots are closing tuesday night so please feel free to email your requests before then and I'll see what I can do.

thank you!