FLOW at FanimeCon 2011 - MusicFest Guest of Honor

Started by Acid_Android, April 22, 2011, 06:48:46 PM

ruby19_4

so when will it be? I hope I dont get put out by the audience and then push back in by the security. I had an annoying experience and it was my first time.

cottoncandymuffin

yoshi4sushi

FanFicGuru

Quote from: yoshi4sushi on May 25, 2011, 11:53:09 AM
so, FLOW is performing on Saturday night @ 7 PM? are you sure?

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on May 24, 2011, 03:53:04 PM
saturday at 7pm :)

It's an all in one concert, so chances are Yuya will come out and perform first and then FLOW.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

yoshi4sushi

but are you sure that that Yuya n FLOW will perform on Saturday?

Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 25, 2011, 12:02:29 PM
Quote from: yoshi4sushi on May 25, 2011, 11:53:09 AM
so, FLOW is performing on Saturday night @ 7 PM? are you sure?

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on May 24, 2011, 03:53:04 PM
saturday at 7pm :)

It's an all in one concert, so chances are Yuya will come out and perform first and then FLOW.

jemz

Quote from: yoshi4sushi on May 25, 2011, 12:16:08 PM
but are you sure that that Yuya n FLOW will perform on Saturday?

All of our MusicFest Guests of Honor will perform during MusicFest.
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

ruby19_4

So there will be 2 concert at 7. Im kinda confused how it goes.

felexis12

FanFicGuru

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 25, 2011, 09:52:52 PM
So there will be 2 concert at 7. Im kinda confused how it goes.

Think of it as one LONG concert. Yuya will most likely come out and perform first, and then FLOW will follow almost immediately after his performance is over. Boom, all of Musicfest at once. :)
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

ayame_nguyen

raddish

Concert was aces. Can anyone toss up a playlist of Flow's set?

chifunii

All sorts of happy today--thanks guys [and ladies] for putting everying together! =_= ugh so happy
But this does nothing for my feet....just total pain right now.
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

MugenGlider

Quote from: raddish on May 29, 2011, 02:54:52 AM
Concert was aces. Can anyone toss up a playlist of Flow's set?

Heres all the songs I think. They are not in order but heres what was played.

LUNA
Ryusei
GO!!!
Days
RE:member
Around The World
Colors
Word of The Voice
World End
Sign
Calling
1/3 no Junjo na Kanjo
Realize
ENEMY
Amthem
Sono Saki Ni Wa
Nuts Bang
Union

It was an AMMAZING first concert experience for me and I will never forget it.

keiko.

I was absolutely shocked when they started playing 1/3 junjou na kanjou!! I've loved that song for years, it's such an iconic song in the anime industry, even though I found it through Pop Japan TV and not anime. :P And RYUUSEI! That's my FAVORITE FLOW song! That and Life is Beautiful, but I didn't expect either songs, so I was ecstatic when they played Ryuusei!

Does anyone have the playset for Yuya Matsushita?? I wish I listened to him more before Fanime, he was SO sexy live. @__@ There's one song where he kept repeating this word over and over, very sexy dance song, I want that song so badly! Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?? XD

gsp113

Agreed those guys have energy on stage man though I did enjoy Yuya doing the moon walk he should so do a cover to smooth criminal lol

pinkcat1199

Quote from: thisismyv on May 29, 2011, 01:02:33 PM
I was absolutely shocked when they started playing 1/3 junjou na kanjou!! I've loved that song for years, it's such an iconic song in the anime industry, even though I found it through Pop Japan TV and not anime. :P And RYUUSEI! That's my FAVORITE FLOW song! That and Life is Beautiful, but I didn't expect either songs, so I was ecstatic when they played Ryuusei!

Does anyone have the playset for Yuya Matsushita?? I wish I listened to him more before Fanime, he was SO sexy live. @__@ There's one song where he kept repeating this word over and over, very sexy dance song, I want that song so badly! Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?? XD

Maybe it is Foolish Foolish.  I did not listen to him before Fanime either, but I have this song stuck in my head now.

Kaori

Quote from: pinkcat1199 on May 30, 2011, 01:33:43 PM

Maybe it is Foolish Foolish.  I did not listen to him before Fanime either, but I have this song stuck in my head now.
I think it was actually Secret Love. It was on his Paradise single. :) I'm trying to consolidate the playlist for a blog post anyways XD Lemme know if that's the right one kk.
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

cottoncandymuffin

Quote from: Kaori on May 30, 2011, 08:09:27 PM

I think it was actually Secret Love. It was on his Paradise single. :) I'm trying to consolidate the playlist for a blog post anyways XD Lemme know if that's the right one kk.

pretty sure it was secret love.

lilaznlori

Quote from: cottoncandymuffin on May 30, 2011, 09:15:24 PM
Quote from: Kaori on May 30, 2011, 08:09:27 PM

pretty sure it was secret love.

I think you might be talking about "I'm Sexy" or "Secret Love". I actually kept track of the songs he performed, but it's written down somewhere on a piece of paper in my luggage. I'll post it if anyone really wants it.

chifunii

^When did all this Yuya love pop up? xD Not that I mind it, though it'd probably be smart to direct this conversation to to the Yuya thread. I'm curious about the setlist as well, for memory's sake.

I'm still trying to gather my thoughts...But...

--I felt that FLOW's live was a lot more fun to attend than Yuya's, it all depends on what you're looking for in a concert, though.

--Global warming brought in some rain while I was waiting in line. Compared to last year when I was practically baking, it was a nice change (but i didn't have an umbrella heh).

--Nice people in line: Around noon or so I met a really nice mom who was holding her daughter's place in line while her daughter went to Yuya's Q&A. To this mother-daughter duo from Sacramento: It was great to meet you! :) Somebody mistook you for my mom! xD

--A packed house! Really happy to see so many people waiting to see Yuya and FLOW (or in my case, both). In comparison to last year, this was very impressive!!! /happy

--The person (Chris? I think was his name...) who was watching the first row to make sure they didn't pass the while line was really nice about it. He'd give us a little 'back up!' motion to get us back behind the line rather than yell at us. It's a little difficult to calculate where you'll land after being shoved around mid-jump, and anyone who attended knew we did a lot of jumping. So kudos and cookies to the nice staff guy :))!!

And to all the great people I met in all the lines (SOOO many lines!), hello!! Feel free to FB me (just search up ' Chifunii ' and you should be able to find me. :D
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-