Visual Kei: More Than Music (Breaking News! Yoshiki Announced as Guest!)

Started by Pengin-san, April 24, 2011, 06:14:38 PM

Pengin-san

For a third year in a row, I will be running the Visual Kei panel again >w<!  I was so amazed at the turnout last year, I just hope I can do it again this year!  As usual, I will try to bring new information and raffle prizes this year, so I hope you guys enjoy!  Whether you're a new or old fan, this panel will have something for you!

When will it be?  12PM on Saturday!

BREAKING NEWS: Yoshiki will be a special guest this year!  Come to the panel to learn a little about him!
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

KuroNek0

Hey...sorry if I'm mistaken, but do you happen to be that girl I met at the Hakuei signing in SF a while back?
She said she ran the VK panel at Fanime so...
My friend and I totally forgot to ask for her contact info so we never saw her again after that ; w;''

Pengin-san

:OOOO.  Your memory is astounding.  That was, in fact, me.  Will you be joining us this year?
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!

KuroNek0

Omigosh it IS you <3
REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOOD~
How long as it been? Omg haha.

Haha. Hopefully I'll be able to make it :D

Angelx624

I definitely hope I have time to go to this panel~ ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

HanaOkashii

Loved your panel last year, and i totally hope to make it again. when will it be held?

Pengin-san

@KuroNek0
Wow!  It's been almost two years?  More?  I can't even remember!  I really hope you'll all be able to make it too!  I try to improve every year, so you'll get to see it at it's best!

@HanaOkashii
It'll be at 12:00 PM on Saturday!

Rhornez

Pengin-san

Rhornez

KuroNek0

Quote from: Pengin-san on May 24, 2011, 09:04:16 PM
@KuroNek0
Wow!  It's been almost two years?  More?  I can't even remember!  I really hope you'll all be able to make it too!  I try to improve every year, so you'll get to see it at it's best!

Haha I hope to see you too :"D
Man, I wish I got a hold of your contact information that time.
Hopefully I'll somehow recognize you LOL.

Pengin-san

Quote from: KuroNek0 on May 24, 2011, 09:27:48 PM
@KuroNek0

Oh haha!  I'll be wearing a Pokemon Team Aqua uniform on Saturday, and while I'm giving a panel, so maybe you'll recognize me!  Come to the panel ;D!

KuroNek0

Quote from: Pengin-san on May 24, 2011, 09:31:47 PM
Quote from: KuroNek0 on May 24, 2011, 09:27:48 PM
@KuroNek0

Oh haha!  I'll be wearing a Pokemon Team Aqua uniform on Saturday, and while I'm giving a panel, so maybe you'll recognize me!  Come to the panel ;D!

Cool cool :]
I'll be dressed in shirololi so just look for a white poofy thing in the crowd haha~

asiagal2

I was able to see Yoshiki up close and recorded it. Thought I share it to the fans of X-Japan  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w92E-OnEZcA&feature=email&email=comment_received

I will upload the pics when I can

cottoncandymuffin

@asiagal2: thanks so much!!! I wasn't able to go see him coz I was in line for MusicFest :(

OtakuMcGreevy

I just wanted to say that my friends and I loved your Fanime '11 panel :D(We were the ones who shouted, "Poor Ruka!" when you mentioned that he was afraid of flying)

If you end up doing another Visual Kei panel for '12, we'll be sure to attend~