Cosplay Chess Anyone? fanime 2011

Started by jingko, April 25, 2011, 05:22:36 PM

xsoifonx

Probably Friday would be best as to not interfere with the gatherings I'm planning on going to. xD;
I suppose a black rook would best fit my character that I'll be on Friday, if that's available.
Cosplays for Fanime '22.

Makoto Niijima; Persona 5

Merlin; The Seven Deadly Sins

Levi Ackerman; Attack on Titan

Daki; Demon Slayer

jingko

Quote from: xsoifonx on May 10, 2011, 12:26:37 AM
Probably Friday would be best as to not interfere with the gatherings I'm planning on going to. xD;
I suppose a black rook would best fit my character that I'll be on Friday, if that's available.

you got it! ><
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

livi-chan

I would love to be a knight on either friday or Saturday..but if not could you place me in any position that needs filled? I would love to play no matter the piece
Cosplay for Fanime 2012

Anya Alstreim - Code Geass
Cinque - Final Fantasy Agito(Type-0)
Sayaka Miki- Mahou Shoujo Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Allen Walker -maybe- D.gray-man
Milla Maxwell- Tales of Xillia

jingko

Quote from: livi-chan on May 10, 2011, 08:44:47 PM
I would love to be a knight on either friday or Saturday..but if not could you place me in any position that needs filled? I would love to play no matter the piece

would you like one day or both? prefer one day over the other? let me know i think there are spots opened on both. ^^
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

OK got the times up! 1 pm on FRI, NOON on Sat, and 1 on Sunday.  ^^ the mistress of my soul (while i'm at fanime) has let me know the times that i'm aloud to be free! just kidding. B is a great friend and with how stressed out i'm am she got be back on track! thou time should work with the big gathering that are happing on Sat. and should be able you have "more the merrier!" (so if you know people that want to have fun then tell them to join the chess game! Kingdom hearts and FF people just before the gathering would be fun OO..........think to far ahead, but would Riku be on the light or dark side....hmmmm......something to think about....... =^^=
see me at DA as well. ><

heeroyuy135

If I can find some time, I'd do it

jingko

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 14, 2011, 03:46:05 AM
If I can find some time, I'd do it

stop by be for a  game and see whats there is ^^ i'm sure we will need people (and please let me know that you can play about 10 minuets before the game>< thanks!)
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

UP DATE! sundays game is being moved to NOON. so letting you know now >< sorry for any inconvenience.
see me at DA as well. ><

Kazansky

Hi hi,

Is it alright if me and my friend take the White King and White Queen positions for Friday at 1:00pm. We were planning on coming as Cantarella Kaito and Miku. I was curious if there is there going to be shade where we are playing?

obliviousedward

I'm totally interested in doing this! :3

I'd love to come on Saturday. Noon, correct?

As for which piece to make me, I don't have any particular preference.  I guess a rook or a bishop on either side would do. XD  I guess just pick whichever you think would suit me best, lol!  (I'm cosplaying as Austria from Axis Powers Hetalia this year. ;D)

Also, just to be clear on my part: I assume "FHS" stands for "fountains, Hilton-side."  Is that right?
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

jingko

Quote from: obliviousedward on May 15, 2011, 02:53:53 PM
I'm totally interested in doing this! :3

I'd love to come on Saturday. Noon, correct?

As for which piece to make me, I don't have any particular preference.  I guess a rook or a bishop on either side would do. XD  I guess just pick whichever you think would suit me best, lol!  (I'm cosplaying as Austria from Axis Powers Hetalia this year. ;D)

Also, just to be clear on my part: I assume "FHS" stands for "fountains, Hilton-side."  Is that right?

yes, it's over by the trees that were planted last year (you can't miss the board it's huge >< and let see......white side bishop. ^^ (talked to my Austria and they said to put you there.....far be it from me to counter them ^^)
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: Kazansky on May 15, 2011, 01:02:50 PM
Hi hi,

Is it alright if me and my friend take the White King and White Queen positions for Friday at 1:00pm. We were planning on coming as Cantarella Kaito and Miku. I was curious if there is there going to be shade where we are playing?

not sure about shade, but last year it wasn't too bad.
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: Kazansky on May 15, 2011, 01:02:50 PM
Hi hi,

and you and your friend got it ><
see me at DA as well. ><

obliviousedward

Quote from: jingko on May 15, 2011, 06:48:05 PM
yes, it's over by the trees that were planted last year (you can't miss the board it's huge >< and let see......white side bishop. ^^ (talked to my Austria and they said to put you there.....far be it from me to counter them ^^)

Haha, awesome.  Thanks a lot! ^^
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

jingko

Quote from: obliviousedward on May 15, 2011, 07:11:48 PM

welcome ^^ hmm that puts to mind what i should wear.......maybe i should do russia or madam red....hmmm........
see me at DA as well. ><

TwistedFayt

Quote from: jingko on May 16, 2011, 04:54:59 PM
Quote from: obliviousedward on May 15, 2011, 07:11:48 PM

welcome ^^ hmm that puts to mind what i should wear.......maybe i should do russia or madam red....hmmm........

If there wasa Red Queen then definately Madame Red x3 Too bad that there isn't. D:
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

Allura-Hime

Quote from: jingko on April 25, 2011, 05:22:36 PM
Hey taking a poll and wondering if there is anyone out there that would like to do cosplay chess this fanime? (2011) if so would you want to play? ;D

Whats great about cosplay chess is that you DO NOT need to know how to play. Just how to move from place to place-there would be someone to tell you where to go who would knows the game. So let me know and I'll gladly get it going  :D

found that the FMS side will be open for the cosplay chess so the list of people and positions opened and taken (if there's a name that means it's taken. No name that mean it's open.) the games also depened on how many people are in the game. in other words not enough people then no game (unless some come in last minuet which is fine.) i'll post the times as soon as i can. ^^
also if you want to use the board and get it back to me that can be arranged. just pm me if you are need/wanting to use it for a gathering or what not
                                                        Friday @1pm at FMS                                                  Sat@NOON at FHS                                              Sun  NOON*pm at FMS                                                                                                                                                                                                       BLACK                                                               BLACK                                                 BLACK  
                                                    Rook right side :xsoifonx                                     Rook right side                                    Rook right side                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Rook left side                                                  Rook left side                                     Rook left side
                                                   Knight right side: Shadow Yazoo                          Knight right side                                 Knight right side
                                                   Knight left side                                                 Knight left side                                   Knight left side
                                                   Bishop right side                                               Bishop right side                                 Bishop right side                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Bishop left side                                                  Bishop left side                                  Bishop left side                                                                                          
                                                   King: Captain LOL pants                                           King                                                   King                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Queen: TwistedFayt                                               Queen                                               Queen                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Pawn                                                                Pawn                                                 Pawn    
                                                    1:Bunofgovt                                                         1                                                       1
                                                     2                                                                       2                                                       2
                                                     3                                                                       3                                                       3
                                                     4                                                                       4                                                       4
                                                     5                                                                       5                                                       5
                                                     6                                                                       6                                                       6              
                                                     7                                                                       7                                                       7                    
                                                     8                                                                       8                                                       8                                    
                                                    WHITE                                                            WHITE                                                  WHITE  
                                               Rook right side                                                Rook right side:                                  Rook right side
                                               Rook left side                                                  Rook left side                                      Rook left side
                                               Knight right side                                               Knight right side                                 Knight right side
                                               Knight left side                                                 Knight left side                                  Knight left side
                                               Bishop right side:Alex-X-Core                              Bishop right side:obliviousedward         Bishop right side
                                               Bishop left side                                                 Bishop left side                                   Bishop left side  
                                                      King:Kazansky                                                 King                                                      King                                                                                                                                                         Queen:Kazansky Ply2                                          Queen                                                   Queen  
                                                     Pawn                                                              Pawn                                                     Pawn    
                                                        1                                                                     1                                                          1
                                                        2                                                                      2                                                         2
                                                        3                                                                      3                                                         3
                                                        4                                                                      4                                                         4
                                                        5                                                                      5                                                         5
                                                        6                                                                      6:                                                        6:BunofGovt              
                                                        7                                                                      7                                                         7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            8                                                                      8                                                         8  

*time change!                                

Can I be white Queen on sunday?
Live long and cosplay

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

BunofGovt

Quote from: jingko on May 15, 2011, 10:09:55 AM
UP DATE! sundays game is being moved to NOON. so letting you know now >< sorry for any inconvenience.

Oops!  I cannot make Sunday then, as the Gintama gathering is at the same time, sorries!
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

jingko

Quote from: BunofGovt on May 17, 2011, 08:38:16 AM
Quote from: jingko on May 15, 2011, 10:09:55 AM

Oops!  I cannot make Sunday then, as the Gintama gathering is at the same time, sorries!

no worries, sorry for having to change the times. gathering and admin stuff came in to play -_-
see me at DA as well. ><