Cosplay Chess Anyone? fanime 2011

Started by jingko, April 25, 2011, 05:22:36 PM

OtaKev

I'd love to join in on Saturday as a white knight, otherwise white pawn is just fine. After all ... a Stormtrooper suit is mainly white~ 

jingko

Quote from: TwistedFayt on May 16, 2011, 06:17:51 PM
Quote from: jingko on May 16, 2011, 04:54:59 PM
Quote from: obliviousedward on May 15, 2011, 07:11:48 PM
Quote from: jingko on May 15, 2011, 06:48:05 PM
yes, it's over by the trees that were planted last year (you can't miss the board it's huge >< and let see......white side bishop. ^^ (talked to my Austria and they said to put you there.....far be it from me to counter them ^^)

Haha, awesome.  Thanks a lot! ^^

welcome ^^ hmm that puts to mind what i should wear.......maybe i should do russia or madam red....hmmm........

If there wasa Red Queen then definately Madame Red x3 Too bad that there isn't. D:

no but as the person moving the pieces, i could claim rule over all bwahahhahhaahhaha!  JK ruling the world would be a pain.
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: the original baka on May 17, 2011, 09:03:22 PM
I'd love to join in on Saturday as a white knight, otherwise white pawn is just fine. After all ... a Stormtrooper suit is mainly white~ 

you got knight ><
see me at DA as well. ><

Kazansky

It's looking kinda empty. Maybe to fill it you can try posting on Cosplay.com or in the cosplay gathering thread linking back to this? I'm not sure how many people will see this here.

jingko

Quote from: Kazansky on May 19, 2011, 06:50:35 AM
It's looking kinda empty. Maybe to fill it you can try posting on Cosplay.com or in the cosplay gathering thread linking back to this? I'm not sure how many people will see this here.

good thinking on the cosplay.com! i put it under the "seeking cosplayers".... that should work there (i'm not on that forum a lot so i'm not sure where else to put it)
see me at DA as well. ><

Touya no Miko

I would love to join on Friday. I'll take the black queen side, just lead the way since I'm kind of a noob at chess.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

jingko

Quote from: Touya no Miko on May 19, 2011, 10:54:22 PM
I would love to join on Friday. I'll take the black queen side, just lead the way since I'm kind of a noob at chess.

no worries your covered >< the queen is taken actually, how about another piece?
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

any more? fanime is in less then a week! Epp! the cosplay to get done ><
see me at DA as well. ><

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

jingko

see me at DA as well. ><

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

jingko

Quote from: Rhornez on May 21, 2011, 03:08:32 PM
what spots available

any in the first post that doesn't have a name by it (i know it looks funny i tried realigning it like 50 times and it's not working.)
see me at DA as well. ><

xkakashi-chan

I'll be taking all left knights in all days :D

I LOVE cosplay chess! <3

Kazansky

I apologize but I'm going to be removing my reservation from the Friday @ 1:00 for the White King and Queen pieces. We had a change of plans and will not be able to attend. Sorry for any inconvenience.

TuddtFudders

If you don't have alot of people during the cosplay chess meet up's already then I suggest anyone that during the gatherings you have a sign or ask any passer-by if they want to join

jingko

Quote from: TuddtFudders on May 22, 2011, 10:09:57 AM
If you don't have alot of people during the cosplay chess meet up's already then I suggest anyone that during the gatherings you have a sign or ask any passer-by if they want to join

i know i had to do that last year ^^;
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: Kazansky on May 22, 2011, 03:32:08 AM
I apologize but I'm going to be removing my reservation from the Friday @ 1:00 for the White King and Queen pieces. We had a change of plans and will not be able to attend. Sorry for any inconvenience.

no worries it's changed
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: xkakashi-chan on May 22, 2011, 12:02:17 AM
I'll be taking all left knights in all days :D

I LOVE cosplay chess! <3

you got it ><
see me at DA as well. ><

heeroyuy135

Can I have a black back piece for the Saturday game? I'll be Junpei from Persona 3

jingko

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 23, 2011, 12:44:29 AM
Can I have a black back piece for the Saturday game? I'll be Junpei from Persona 3

you got it , i made you a bishop. ><
see me at DA as well. ><