need to find a new anime too wacth

Started by Monkey D. Luffy_2004, April 01, 2004, 03:06:41 PM

Monkey D. Luffy_2004

Need to find a new anime almost all my money has been spent on video games,Is there any good anime's that you all can think of?
sounds like a spy movie.

SuperKawaiiNeko

He's back! With puncuation! (even if it does need some work still XD)

Good anime...hmm....Depends on what you like, hon. You seem like the type who would be really into DBZ XD
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

felicity869

It really does depend on what kind of stuff you're into. Personally my fave is Chobits but I wouldn't recomend you go watch it because it doesn't seem like something you'd enjoy. Perhaps if you told us some anime that you've seen and liked we can sugest more like that.

KimaLucifer

Post the Genre you like. We can't really help you unless you do because there's a VAST OCEAN of anime.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

RyuHayabusa

Go watch:
Full Metal Alchemist
Really, Really good series. I'm loving it. ^__^ and Kiddy Grade, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, Witch Hunter Robin, yeah..you're right Kima, there is a vast ocean of anime :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Monkey D. Luffy_2004

mostly stuff filled with a good story line and lots of action..well too much of it can turn an anime into a drag.Well anyway bye bye
sounds like a spy movie.

Chloe

Noir is a good series.  Nice story, art, and characters.  Lots of action! (If you consider killing people in one of the most vulgar ways) Then yes!
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

the_Pink_Panther24

Initial D.

there is NO decription necessary, you watch it, you spend th next 12 years of you life saving for a Drifting car.

T_T PANDA TRUENO! T_T

neko ewen

The Read Or Die TV series won't disappoint. Same goes for Uchuu no Stellvia and Naruto. It's hard to say since only the first episode is out, but from the manga and what I've seen so far, Midori no Hibi is going to kick major behind. :3
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

drallcome

Kino's Journey.. A anime that ponders the questions of life.

Texhnolyze.. uh.. strange! If you liked Lain you will love this.

Haibane Renmei.. I loved this one.. Angels and life things.. Can't tell you much or will give it away.

Love Hina.. Kinda like Tenchi Muyo with out the Sci-Fi space crap.

There is lots of great anime out here.. All differnt types. So tell us what you like.
Fanime Member since 1999

KinFreon

Quote from: "drallcome"Kino's Journey.. A anime that ponders the questions of life.

I SO wanna see that.

l33t_5k1llz

i depends if you want to download it or buy (i prefer the cheapest ^^)
watch:
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto
Chrno Crusade
r.o.d tv
.Hack series
HunterxHunter
alot more i cant think of right now...