WTT/WTS EDIT: Thread Question Answered

Started by Daimyo, May 03, 2011, 10:53:13 AM

Daimyo

Mod Edit: does not belong in Fanime Forums. Moved to WTS threads

!!! UPDATE: Figure has been claimed. !!!

Persona

I'm sure someone would love to have the figurine for free.

PyronIkari

Here's what you do. When someone buys a bunch of stuff, tell them you'll throw that in for free for being a good customer.

YAY... done.

Daimyo

Quote from: PyronIkari on May 03, 2011, 11:33:27 AM
Here's what you do. When someone buys a bunch of stuff, tell them you'll throw that in for free for being a good customer.

YAY... done.

The thing is I'm not selling anything :S

EDIT: ...and I won't be @ Fanime until Saturday.

Persona

Fun way: Find someone cosplaying Nia. Give it to him/her. Everybody wins.

Or, give it to me and I'll gift it to one of my Gurren Lagann-loving friends. =p

PyronIkari

Holy crap... this is the dumbest thread in the world then.

"Can I give something to someone"

"... ... yes. Why wouldn't you be able to give something to someone."

How/why does this belong in the convention section, let alone "live programming".

If you want to give someone a figure... just give it to someone. Holy crap.

Kyra_Maverick

If you feel awkward just handing it to someone, leave it on a table with a note that says 'FREE'.

N.E.R.V.agent220

Daimyo, You don't give out free figurines away pal. What you need to do is have people earn it, dude it is worth $$$. Here is my suggestion. Since this is Live programming and Events. 

Use the item as a prize. Give this item to either the Console Gaming Department for their tournaments or to Stage Zero for their Game Show. I don't know if you know anyone who staffs those departments but see if you can donate it to them.   

HakureiSandwih

slip it in someone's bag when they aren't looking.

problem solved : P

Daimyo

Quote from: Persona on May 03, 2011, 02:03:59 PM
Fun way: Find someone cosplaying Nia. Give it to him/her. Everybody wins.
Or, give it to me and I'll gift it to one of my Gurren Lagann-loving friends. =p
Ohhhh good ideas :) EDIT: When/Where should we meet?

Quote from: PyronIkari on May 03, 2011, 02:12:23 PM
Holy crap... this is the dumbest thread in the world then.
"Can I give something to someone"
"... ... yes. Why wouldn't you be able to give something to someone."
How/why does this belong in the convention section, let alone "live programming".
If you want to give someone a figure... just give it to someone. Holy crap.

Iono lol, it just seemed like a situation where security would see it as suspicious activity and I don't wanna go through all that just to give it to somebody, I posted it in the LiveProgramming section because it felt "Swap-Meetish".  Good to know there are no problems with doing it though. I tend to be paranoid about these things :P Like after searching for threads similar to this I saw somebody got an allergic reaction to food from one of the vendors and sued the vendor because of it.

for example, a little girl fined $50 for selling LEMONADE without a PERMIThttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539865,00.html

Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on May 03, 2011, 02:49:22 PM
leave it on a table with a note that says 'FREE'.
I wasn't sure if that would look weird, but I guess its okay to do things like that.

Quote from: N.E.R.V.agent220 on May 03, 2011, 02:57:03 PM
Daimyo, You don't give out free figurines away pal. What you need to do is have people earn it, dude it is worth $$$. Here is my suggestion. Since this is Live programming and Events.  
Use the item as a prize. Give this item to either the Console Gaming Department for their tournaments or to Stage Zero for their Game Show. I don't know if you know anyone who staffs those departments but see if you can donate it to them.
I don't know anyone who staffs those departments, the Stage Zero Game Show sounds like a good idea tho EDIT: I just realized that there might be somebody who wants it but the GameShow would leave it up to chance or skill and it might end up with somebody who doesn't really want it, thanks anyways tho.

Hachimitsu

hmm, I think I might want to have it for a trade figure sale...
is there something you want for it?
or are you not fond with little figurines anymore?