Tohru Furuya

Started by kollunz, May 04, 2011, 10:28:21 PM

kollunz

Who's excited? I'm excited! I've always been a big fan of the entire Gundam universe. Any Gundam fan should know Furuya-San work done as Amuro Ray, legendary one year war pilot of the RX-78 Gundam. I'm getting overly excited right now, coming up with ideas of what I should get for him to sign if he does autographs(which he MUST!).
doot

Sheepy

I'm excited!   ;D
He'll have autographs for sure, so get your stuff ready!

You can also always buy stuff at con ;).
Fanime Guest Relations Head

May our drills pierce through the skies!
...and please give me a larger budget Q_Q.

Fanime '09 -

PyronIkari

Quote from: Sheepy on May 05, 2011, 07:40:32 AM
I'm excited!   ;D
He'll have autographs for sure, so get your stuff ready!

You can also always buy stuff at con ;).

HOLY CRAP! Yang posting on the forums!

As excited as I am for Tohra, I don't think I'm going to have time to get away and actually see his panels etc.

ThatBlueDinosaurGuy

Nice! Dude's a legendary voice actor, that's one autograph I gotta get!
Kono bangumi wa, goran no sponsor teikyou de, o kurishimasu ka

jemz

I'm super excited!!!

I'll have to rearrange my schedule to go check out his Q&A panel/Autograph session!
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

Dany

Quite excited for three words on this man's resume: Kimagure Orange Road ^.^

In fact, if he signs things other than stuff he might sell, my husband has an animation cell that he will gladly bring for him to autograph.  All I have is my ABCB apron for my (very early stages) Madoka cosplay. XD

2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

VanessaAyukawa

At AX I got my Kyosuke poster signed and I asked him which girl he preferred, he said BOTH. Ahaha, what a tease. He is a class act and I'm very excited for Fanime this year because of him.

Mister_E

I am WELL over excited for Furuya Tohru, him being one of the voice actors for one of my ALL time favorite Animes. I am REALLY hoping to get his autograph for a Amuro Ray Figure I have.  ;D ;D ;D
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

GokuMew2

Glad to see how excited everyone is!
Let's all give him a warm FanimeCon welcome. :D

Quote from: Dany on May 19, 2011, 10:01:35 AM

In fact, if he signs things other than stuff he might sell, my husband has an animation cell that he will gladly bring for him to autograph.  All I have is my ABCB apron for my (very early stages) Madoka cosplay. XD

Feel free to bring your own belongings for him to sign, provided it's not a bootleg. ::)
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Dany

Quote from: GokuMew2 on May 23, 2011, 11:55:41 PM

Feel free to bring your own belongings for him to sign, provided it's not a bootleg. ::)

Haha, good point. That would indeed be silly XD

Husband will be very glad to hear this news and I'll make sure we don't forget the pretty arty-bits at home :) Now to wait on an autograph schedule!
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Shinsengumi

I'm also excited, can't wait to get his autograph
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).