Guilty Gear XX

Started by 0t4k00, April 05, 2004, 04:01:45 AM

0t4k00

I stepped and cracked my old copy of Guilty Gear XX  :cry: . I was wonder if any one has seen a copy that's for sale around. I have checked at local Game Stops, Toys R Us, Target's, and Electronic Boutiques. I was wondering if some of you have any idea where I can find a copy. I would go to Ebay but some of those prices are a bit too much.
Time heals all wounds, but the scars remain.

Censor ship sucks.

Jyunishinsho

If I were you, I would try to find a store like a GameStop or the like. That's where I got my copy.
But...I'm not really so sure where else to find it...maybe a flea market or somethin'. :?

RyuHayabusa

there is always e-bay as well or used video game shops or hollywod video video game store.  :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Jyunishinsho

Oh yeah, eBay is good, but price-wise is all up to you.

Ted

You could always try craigslist.org and post a classified ad there, you might get hits for people wanting to off their GGXX (though I would have no clue why you want to dispose of such a great game). Aside from that, if you're in San Jose, you can go to a shopping center with a videogame store and pick it up. Just make some phone calls - it'll be more harrowing than ordering online, but if you have the means of transportation, you can get your Guilty Goodness within a day or two instead of a week or so.

My condolences to the poor broken GGXX CD.

Weaksauce: (n) 1) A sauce that is weak; lacking in power. (adj.) 2) An object or situation that is displeasureable or inconveniencing.

jindo

Quote from: "0t4k00"I stepped and cracked my old copy of Guilty Gear XX  :cry: . I was wonder if any one has seen a copy that's for sale around. I have checked at local Game Stops, Toys R Us, Target's, and Electronic Boutiques. I was wondering if some of you have any idea where I can find a copy. I would go to Ebay but some of those prices are a bit too much.

:shock: man, that's terrible.  I hope you can find your replacement.
If you can afford a smart phone, then you can support the industries by "purchasing" the legit goods.

swordofthebezerk

Wow good luck with that man I just looked for like a half an hour to find even one site that has that game available for purchase and what did I find? Nothing, not even EB games themselves has it sheesh.

www.ebgames.com In case anyone was wonderin'

Updated Version

0t4k00

Thanks for the help and suggestions  :) . Ill keep looking who knows it might be for sale at Fanime in the dealer's room. It just one more reason other than man faye to go to Fanime :wink: .
Time heals all wounds, but the scars remain.

Censor ship sucks.