FMV Update!!! Deadline around the corner!!!

Started by Marin Jei El, May 06, 2011, 10:06:00 PM

Marin Jei El

Hi everyone,
This year's deadline is this coming Sunday May 8th at midnight!

Also, if you have mailed or emailed a submission and have not received a reply, please contact us ASAP at [email protected] or [email protected] .

As of this posting, all current submissions have been processed and notification emails sent out. If you're waiting on one, don't delay!
Fanime Music Video Contest Dept. Head
Any Questions or Comments send to:
[email protected]

Marin Jei El

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we are still processing some of the last entries that we recieved on Sunday night. There are about a dozen or so entries left to process and send out the Official FMV email. If you got yours in on Sunday or mailed it in before the deadline, do not worry, we expect to get the last of the emails out to everyone by this Wednesday at the latest. 
[email protected]

Tsu

I know Wednesday isn't quite over yet, but are the emails running a little late? Haven't heard anything yet...
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

Marin Jei El

Yep. We're finishing the last few as we speak.
[email protected]

Marin Jei El

All the entries have been processed. There are only a couple of exceptions that we are waiting for more editor's info or helping with a non-working file. Either way, emails have been sent out to everyone.

If you are still expecting an email and have not received something... NOW is the time to let us know!
So far, no takers, but don't be shy if that's you. Speak up! We're always glad to help.
[email protected]

Tsu

Thanks for keeping us white-knuckled editors up to date.

God91125

Just curious as to when the second e-mail for if one got into the contest or not, would be sent out. >_< Mostly worried if they were sent out and I didn't get one or anything haha.

Marin Jei El

Thanks for staying on top of this! We're! finalizing the line up and emailing everyone early this weekend
[email protected]

God91125

Awesome :D good to hear haha I've been checking my e mail every day. xD

Tsu

Marin Jei El

If you have not gotten your email, you will by tomorrow. We're sending them out as we speak.  ;D
[email protected]

Tsu

You get an email tekking you whether or not you made it, right? My prod group is worried XD

Marin Jei El

Hi everyone!

The last of the emails have gone out tonight at around 8pm (Pacific). Please double check your emails as well as any filters or spam folders. If you were expecting one and have not received it, please contact us asap!

I would like to extend a congratulations to all the editors whose FMV's will be aired. The competition was fierce and your place was well earned.

Please keep in mind that if your entry was not chosen to be aired that it does not mean that it was not an extremely strong competitor. We had some of of the most competitive entries this year (especially in Drama and Action) and some of the closest calls we had to make.

Unfortunately, we only have a 2 hour show and had close to 5 hours worth of entries this year. I'm proud of everyone that submitted an entry. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see you at FanimeCon. Feel free to say hello (I'll be the one with the steampunk safari hat).
[email protected]

Tsu

One of the people in my group didn't get emailed... he should be emailing you momentarily.

Gaki

So, uh, yeah. I got the notification that you guys received my video, but I haven't gotten any further e-mails. Nothing in my inbox or my spam folder. Please give me a heads up soon, feeling really anxious about it.

Quote from: foester on May 22, 2011, 09:22:51 PM
One of the people in my group didn't get emailed... he should be emailing you momentarily.

dang ninjas
(Not) The Head of FMVs

Fanime FMV Contest Minion 2014
Fanime FMV Contest Second 2015
Fanime FMV Contest Minion Director 2016
Fanime FMV Contest Head 2017
Fanime FMV Contest Second 2018

Marin Jei El

Looks like there was a technical issue when the email went out. It has been resent. You should be getting it any moment now if you haven't already. Thanks for contacting us about that right away. Cheers!
[email protected]