Live Dance Preview Show feat. PeterLo & DarkØ 5/14 @ 8PM

Started by Empathy, May 07, 2011, 07:51:39 PM

Empathy

Hi everyone, I'm Empathy, aka DJ Dyspath from Audiopathic Radio. I want to invite you all to check out our special pre-con promo radio show on 5/14. Check out DJ PeterLo and DJ DarkØ before Fanime even begins! This event will come to you totally live on May 14 at 8PM Pacific Daylight Time on Audiopathic Radio! The radio station will also be playing mixes performed by DarkØ and PeterLo from now and all the way up to the convention, so you can listen and get a feel for these great DJs at any time you like!

8:00pm-9:30pm - DJ PeterLo (Requests accepted until 9:00PM!)
9:30pm-10:30pm - DJ DarkØ

Chat & requests on #audiopath on irc.rizon.net! (webchat available on audiopathicradio.com)

About The DJs:

DJ DarkØ
DJ DarkØ is an energetic, powerful master of the art of Hardcore music. Driving bass kicks, powerful synths, it's music that makes you jump, dance, and party like a maniac. It doesn't matter where he plays, his energy will reach you, whether it be over the airwaves, or from behind the decks of the stage. Feel the rhythm and the beat; get hyped up like never before!

His influences include Gammer, Scott Brown, JAKAZiD, M-Project, Tommyknocker, Angerfist, and more...
DJ PeterLo
PeterLo is a seasoned DJ with a far reach. He can DJ anything, be it J-Core, Trance, House, Pop, Top 40's, you name it! PeterLo will be specializing in his pop variety at Fanime, and will also be taking requests. Listen in on May 14th and send in some requests on the Audiopathic Radio chat channel. PeterLo is guaranteed to please!

His influences include DJ Amaya, robotaki, b33son, and more...

About Audiopathic Radio:
Audiopathic Radio was founded in 2011 to provide a small group of amateur DJs from the Bay Area a stage to expand their experience and practice their technique for house parties and small gatherings. The resident DJs, Dyspath and PeterLo, began the idea with weekly, hour-long live performances. Those performances were supplemented with 24 hour access to pre-recorded mixes as well, so friends and fans could get a fix any time of the day. Audiopathic Radio is returning this month, after a multi-week hiatus to bring back live performances and show off talent from the Bay Area, Central Coast, and even Orange County. A regular podcast discussion about DJing and anime culture is in the works, as well as multiple live performances every month!

GoodAsianDriver

--
www.spinkpop.com
Each man is given a scientific heritage plus a continuing barrage of sensory stimulation; and the considerations which guide him in warping his scientific heritage to fit his continuing sensor promptings are, where rational, pragmati

kookiekween99

Excited about both these DJs, especially DarkØ. :)
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Empathy

Just wanted to add that any other DJs with a home setup that can stream to a shoutcast server can contact me via PM if they want to join in on doing an online promo. I can either try to accommodate some time for a few DJs who want in this week (5/14) or have a 2nd round on 5/21 if there's enough interest from other DJs!

DJ Reign

What if I just make a mix and send it to you.  Would that work?

Empathy

Quote from: DJ Reign on May 10, 2011, 06:48:00 PM
What if I just make a mix and send it to you.  Would that work?

Sure, I can load it up on the Auto-DJ playlist!

Empathy

Sorry to double post guys, I've added a timetable of when the DJs will be playing. PeterLo will also be taking requests from the start of his set and up until 30 minutes before closing his set!

Phosphatide

I shall use my one and only post to say how much hype I am having for these two.

also hi empathy

Empathy

We are LIVE! right now!

go to http://audiopathicradio.com and Click on LISTEN LIVE! to tune in! (open the file in any media player, you may need to copy the link and use Open URL for Media Player Classic or WMP)

Warm up 18:30 - 19:00 DJ Dyspath
Warm up 19:00 - 19:30 DJ ToyCo
--Break--
Main Show begins 20:00 DJ PeterLo
21:30 DJ DarkO

Empathy

The main show is now live! Come listen in to DJ PeterLo and give him your requests on our live chat!

kookiekween99

Aw, I missed it? I was too busy watching Doctor Who and Smallville with my family and totally forgot this was today. >_< I was totally looking forward to it, too...

At least I won't forget to show up in two weeks! ;D
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Empathy

yeah unless I get approached by any of the other DJs its unlikely we do another one next week. It was a great show tonight and thanks to everyone who came to check it out!