Cthulhu for President 2011! The campaign rolls on...

Started by HunterZero, May 09, 2011, 06:45:31 PM

HunterZero

Once again, the Cthulhu for President campaign is coming to Fanime!

Despite my strongest objections, I have tasked with asking you, the teeming unwashed masses, what you would like to learn from the campaign this year. So feel free to submit your questions to be answered by the campaign this year.

Or don't.

Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Arkham

Absolutely, Cthulhu will end the war on terror.

Terror will be all the world knows until the end of time, once Cthulhu is elected. And thus the war will be ended.
--Arkham : The Blackened Hatter

xXPlasmidXx

What's Cthulu's view on the economic disparity that has plagued the nation in recent years?

HunterZero

Keep those questions coming!

Except for you Arkham. You can stay away.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Glitch

As a constituent of cthulu, I am really looking forward to this.

HunterZero

Quote from: Glitch on May 18, 2011, 10:11:28 PM

You'd look forward to it more if you could spell it correctly.
Cthulhu for President!

Glitch

Quote from: HunterZero on May 18, 2011, 10:58:51 PM
Quote from: Glitch on May 18, 2011, 10:11:28 PM

You'd look forward to it more if you could spell it correctly.
To spell his name correctly is to him know. To know chtulhu is to go insane.(or something)

HunterZero

Quote from: Glitch on May 19, 2011, 01:18:41 PM
To spell his name correctly is to him know. To know chtulhu is to go insane.(or something)

No, to misspell Cthulhu's name is to anger Cthulhu. Really has an issue with spelling for some reason.
Cthulhu for President!