Anyone selling lolita in the AA?

Started by InkyBear, May 09, 2011, 08:15:49 PM

InkyBear

Hopefully I found the proper area to post this thread :)

Mostly, as my title indicates, I'm curious if there will be any artists out there selling lolita items, specifically actual clothing such as skirts? I know in the past couple years I've seen a few skirts and quite a lot of sweet jewelry and some gothic items, but I'm really wondering if there will be any classic items this year! So if you'll be selling anything lolita relate (even if it's not classis), please post :) Tell me what you'll have and if you have an etsy/webshop!

Avairrianna

I'll be selling some of my lolita stuff in the swap meet.
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Nina Star 9

I will also be selling (handmade) lolita at the swap meet (a classic dress and possibly a sweet dress, depending on if I have time to fix the shirring or not before then).

I can give you details and measurements, if you like.

InkyBear

Quote from: Nina Star 9 on May 10, 2011, 10:22:11 PM
I will also be selling (handmade) lolita at the swap meet (a classic dress and possibly a sweet dress, depending on if I have time to fix the shirring or not before then).

I can give you details and measurements, if you like.

I would love some further info on sizes, details, price :)

Neko Wafer

I won't be in AA this year, but I make Loli hats - real milliner's hats, made of buckram, wire, silk, and vintage and modern trims. No web site yet, but pm me if interested. I'm in the process of taking pictures for upload, plus I'll be wearing them around con.
[Witticism.]
     - Popular person or character

UsakoMinako

Heyhey ^_^ I know her hats are TOP BOUTIQUE quality! I have a lot of Sweet Lolita Decora- cupcakes, food, hair accessories and sometimes maid aprons :)

Neko Wafer

Lolz! Thanks, Usako. :)

Sugar Clay Cafe has a lot of really kawaii goodies, and I know she's been working on some new designs. Can hardly wait to see the new stuff! :D
[Witticism.]
     - Popular person or character

Prince_Noir

Quote from: InkyBear on May 09, 2011, 08:15:49 PM

Mostly, as my title indicates, I'm curious if there will be any artists out there selling lolita items, specifically actual clothing such as skirts? I know in the past couple years I've seen a few skirts and quite a lot of sweet jewelry and some gothic items, but I'm really wondering if there will be any classic items this year! So if you'll be selling anything lolita relate (even if it's not classis), please post :) Tell me what you'll have and if you have an etsy/webshop!

Hello Lovely,
My name is Prince Noir and I happen to have a booth at the Artist Alley at Fanime. We will be there Friday through Monday and on June 1st our webstore officially opens.

We do accessories and will have limited clothing because of the time restraints and sizing.

Prince Noir carries Gothic, Goth Lolita, Punk Lolita, Sweet Lolita, and Classic Lolita.
We will have three skirts, 1 sweet punk, 1 punk goth, and 1 classic. The classic is an elastic waist, so it can fit any size.

We will have bloomers of different genres as well as 1 aristocratic dress.

Add us at http://www.facebook.com/PrinceNoirDesigns
and like us at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prince-Noir/110065292414634

Waiting to see you at Fanime, Sweet Leibling.

Love Prince Noir 

kookiekween99

Quote from: Prince_Noir on May 22, 2011, 08:23:34 PM
Quote from: InkyBear on May 09, 2011, 08:15:49 PM

Hello Lovely,
My name is Prince Noir and I happen to have a booth at the Artist Alley at Fanime. We will be there Friday through Monday and on June 1st our webstore officially opens.

We do accessories and will have limited clothing because of the time restraints and sizing.

Prince Noir carries Gothic, Goth Lolita, Punk Lolita, Sweet Lolita, and Classic Lolita.
We will have three skirts, 1 sweet punk, 1 punk goth, and 1 classic. The classic is an elastic waist, so it can fit any size.

We will have bloomers of different genres as well as 1 aristocratic dress.

Add us at http://www.facebook.com/PrinceNoirDesigns
and like us at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prince-Noir/110065292414634

Waiting to see you at Fanime, Sweet Leibling.

Love Prince Noir 

Were you at ASAHiCon? Your name looks familiar...
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14