2011 Registration Hours and At-Con Badge Prices

Started by Sen, May 16, 2011, 12:27:06 AM

Anicofe

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on May 26, 2011, 04:42:12 PM
Quote from: Anicofe on May 26, 2011, 04:28:04 PM
Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on May 26, 2011, 04:08:10 PM
Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 26, 2011, 04:03:25 PM
Quote from: Anicofe on May 26, 2011, 04:00:24 PM
I did pre-reg for my badges, but for pick-up, would it be okay if I use an old passport for my ID? I don't have anything else more up-to-date or a government ID/driver's license. I do have the card that was used to pay for the ticket and my school ID if need be.

An expired passport should be fine. Again, registration people aren't heartless, and by bringing that in you're showing the effort of at least trying to provide a government issued ID. :)
We will not accept any expired ID unless we've given you an explicit exception by e-mail.

Seriously if you have doubts, bring your parents.

My parents will be with me, but what exactly should they do? I'm 18 and I'm the one who did all the con-registration.

[Edit] What about a birth certificate? Would that work?
Oh, if your parents are going to be with you, then as long as they have a valid government issued photo ID, then you don't need one.

Birth Certificates don't work.

FANIME FAQ: http://www.fanime.com/registration-faq/

Oh, alright then. Thank you!

Somebody

I'm going put on a limb and being stupid by asking this, but is there no badge pickup Friday after 8pm?
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

Sen

Quote from: Somebody on May 27, 2011, 05:00:50 PM
I'm going put on a limb and being stupid by asking this, but is there no badge pickup Friday after 8pm?

You can still pick up your badge at the hours that Registration is open (see the first post in this thread).
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07