Fanimecon '12 Musicfest, What band would you suggest?

Started by kaizoku, May 16, 2011, 02:18:17 AM

Raina

Quote from: poppyjaz on July 11, 2011, 02:55:39 PM
personally I would love to see FLOW back again. I travel specifically to see these guys, and will do it a third fourth and fifth time if they keep coming back. As for other bands I would love to see Orange Range  or maybe a Visual Kei band. I'm not a fan of their music but I'm sure Asian Kung Fu generation would be popular,  though I'm personally not a fan of their music.

YES FLOW :D

I would return just to see FLOW again (I wasn't even their fan until this year's concert!) They really know how to work up a crowd. All my friends (who had no knowledge of FLOW before) became fans immediately after too! Their concert really was a lot of fun.

I know it's their third year but (maybe this is an incorrect usage of the idiom) "Why fix it if it ain't broke"? I really would love it if they came back! And scrolling through the thread I see that a majority agrees with me/would love to see to it become a Fanime tradition :D

IN SUMMARY.

Want:
FLOW

Heh and perhaps ANCAFE if thats not too much to ask from the Fanime gods. Should I make some offerings? XD

Angelx624

And reading some posts a few pages back, I would also love to see Arashi, but I know now that that's most likely impossible~ ^^;;

And another suggestion: How about the Idolm@ster seiyuus~? :D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

felexis12

Quote from: Raina on July 26, 2011, 11:34:18 PM
Quote from: poppyjaz on July 11, 2011, 02:55:39 PM
personally I would love to see FLOW back again. I travel specifically to see these guys, and will do it a third fourth and fifth time if they keep coming back. As for other bands I would love to see Orange Range  or maybe a Visual Kei band. I'm not a fan of their music but I'm sure Asian Kung Fu generation would be popular,  though I'm personally not a fan of their music.

YES FLOW :D

I would return just to see FLOW again (I wasn't even their fan until this year's concert!) They really know how to work up a crowd. All my friends (who had no knowledge of FLOW before) became fans immediately after too! Their concert really was a lot of fun.

I know it's their third year but (maybe this is an incorrect usage of the idiom) "Why fix it if it ain't broke"? I really would love it if they came back! And scrolling through the thread I see that a majority agrees with me/would love to see to it become a Fanime tradition :D

IN SUMMARY.

Want:
FLOW

Heh and perhaps ANCAFE if thats not too much to ask from the Fanime gods. Should I make some offerings? XD

I totally agree with you! :D for the past two years my friends and I have traveled to fanime specifically to watch FLOW! We would love if this became a yearly tradition! I love san jose, fanimecon, and of course FLOW! We hope they can come back very soon  :)

Angelx624

Ahhhh, I just thought of someone else who would be AMAZING~!! ^__^

Jun Fukuyama

I know he's kinda big, but he is greatly involved with anime, being a voice actor for it. :P And yes, he does sing~! XD He has character songs and a couple albums out~ :'D Just thought I'd make the suggestion~ <33
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

catherine

I think Vic Migongna should be part of MusicFest for Fanime2012.

Persona3Guy

FLOW again would be awesome, they're brilliant live.

as for anyone else, i'd be beyond happy if any of these bands could swing by
UVERworld
Galileo Galilei
Scandal
coldrain
NICO Touches the Walls
Stereopony
Asian Kung-Fu Generation
abingdon boys school
Pay Money To My Pain

InfinityThief

I really wanna see LM.C, Alice Nine, SHINee, t.A.T.u or The Gazette

catherine

ongaku

I flew in from Indiana for Fanime 2010 to see LM.C and they were absolutely AMAZING!! I also really liked Fanime and San Jose as well! So, I would love to come back period, but I would really love to come back and see LM.C again!! ;D So, here's my list:

LM.C
Maximum the Hormone
Sug
Gackt
The Gazette

:)

Angelx624

Ok, so I have a couple more suggestions. >.< I know I keep posting here with them but, hey, that's what this thread's for, right~? XD

Anyways, they are:

The Gazette
Lolita 23Q

I know others have suggested the Gazette, but I only recently started getting into them. ^^;; Same with Lolita 23Q. Both are great bands. 8D I'd love to see either of them. :3 Buut, my top suggestions are still Versailles and SuG, and perhaps for Yuya to come back. >_<;; Gah, but I'd be happy with any of my suggestions, if any of them do appear at Fanime's MusicFest next year. :'D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

shellysunfish

Access
[My favorite band]
Code Geass - season 1 3rd opening theme song
D. Gray-man - 3rd opening theme song
Jungle no Ouja Taachan 2nd ending song

crystalsoul

ive been telling my friends for years how i think Maximum the hormone would be epic. just imagine the mosh pit for the theme song for death note.

abrington boys school seems like an impossibility but that would top anything i believe

LOVE.SAE

Perfume, Capsule, anything produced by Yasutaka Nakata.

Salty Pearl

Maximum the Hormone sounds very good to me. :-D

Quote from: ongaku on August 22, 2011, 01:45:14 PM
I flew in from Indiana for Fanime 2010 to see LM.C and they were absolutely AMAZING!! I also really liked Fanime and San Jose as well! So, I would love to come back period, but I would really love to come back and see LM.C again!! ;D So, here's my list:

LM.C
Maximum the Hormone
Sug
Gackt
The Gazette

:)

AdriMaybe

Quote from: kaizoku on May 16, 2011, 02:18:17 AM
I would love to see the Hatsune Miku concert come to the Bay Area.

http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/26112/Hatsune+Miku+Concert+in+Los+Angeles.html#comment-863974

Mod edit: made into MF suggestions thread....cuz it...kinda is MF:P

I second this thought! I would LOVE to have Hatsune Miku at Fanime 2012! Her other concerts were kind of far from where I live so I was never able to go.. :(

AdriMaybe

I was thinking that maybe Yuya Matsushita should come again in 2012  ??? cuz I didn't get to see the concert this year  :'( It ended too late and I didn't have a hotel so..ya..  :-\

Freeden

School Food Punishment
NICO Touches Walls
Elisa

Any of these three would completely make my con.

I'd also enjoy seeing Scandal, Home Made Kazoku, or Nirgilis.

L0Lpants

could we get DOES? can't deny that electric guitar sound, man...
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

Glitch

Let's get Afilia Saga East!
A cute idol group with an rpg/anime theme that I know would go over well at Fanime. ^^
Their music was featured in Steins:Gate.

Here's one of their songs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaxgAiiepGc

I even brought it up at Momoi's Q&A since she is their producer.(I have no idea if that actually increases the chance of them coming over XD )
So come on staff, let's bring these girls to Fanime.

chifunii

I forgot if I mentioned BORN yet...
But in case I did forget,

BORN!
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-