Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2012!!!!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 17, 2011, 10:53:01 AM

PyronIkari

Shirow doesn't even make appearances in Japan, let alone anywhere else in the world.

mouse alchemist

Quote from: AdriMaybe on September 07, 2011, 06:17:59 PM
Hmm.. Everyone has nice suggestions :) These are the guests that I would like to see:

Kazue Kato (Blue Exorcist creator)

Kamiya Hiroshi (VA for Mephisto from Blue Exorcist)

Watanabe Akeno or Okamoto Nobuhiko (VA's for Rin Okumura)

Hayao Miyazaki

Totally would want some of these guys too lol.

haetae

I would like to request:

- COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS
- SADESPER RECORD (NARASAKI & WATCHMAN)
- NARASAKI

COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS contributed their song, h/s/k/s, to the GREATFUL SOUND ~tribute to "BECK" CD and one of their songs was featured in the anime, BECK (episode 16).
They also did the ending theme song, DEAR FUTURE, for the anime, Mawaru Penguindrum.

SADESPER RECORD did the song, Torso, in Boogiepop Phantom.
They also did the soundtrack for Hanamaru Youchien.

NARASAKI (leader of COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS) worked on many anime music projects.
He did some of the music for Aquarian Age Saga II: Don't Forget Me..., Paradise Kiss, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, DEADMAN WONDERLAND, and STAR MINE GIRL... (He did the music for Otsuki Kenji and the Zetsubou Girls)
He has worked on music for Japanese dramas too.
He did some of the music for Sumire 16!!, The Quiz Show, Moso Shimai, and Shinya Shokudo.

NARASAKI was in a side project band called, RUNAWAY BOYS, with Kyo of D'erlanger. They performed at BUCK-TICK's On Parade Festival in 2007.
He has produced and provided guitar for a couple of Plastic Tree songs.
He produced the song, Shion, for MUCC.

gaaaaah... I'd LOVE IT if you guys got COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS or NARASAKI!

teeheeitshelen

We should have invite Noriaki Sugiyama(United Kingdom), the AWESOME Japanese voice actor *w* oh.. and Daisuke Namikawa(Italy and Romano), and Hidekaz Himaruya(wrote Hetalia and Chibisan Date)~
This year cosplay:
Mafia!Vietnam - APH (Fanime)
Shizuko Heiwajima - DRRR! (Fanime and maybe AOD)
Ah, Its a Wonderful Cat GUMI - VOCALOID (Fanime)

DayDreamerNessa

Fanime please please please invite-

Yasuhiro IMAGAWA http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=341

i just heard someone say PMX was able to get him. But fanime please invite him!! I'd love to get to meet him, as i'm a HUGE HUGE fan of Giant Robo. I actually bought a figure of Gin Rei at fanime's dealers hall this year ^^!!

++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

caity1996102

It would make my con if we could get Parle productions (creators of: Demyx Time) to come!
(Even though Demyx Time is over) I'd be really interested to see what new material they'd come up with. I heard that KellyJane has been hosting a number of body-painting and special effects make-up panels at conventions in the UK. I'd love to attend some panels like that. I'd also love to see them potentially do some cosplay-crafting tutorials and the like. All in all, I think it'd be a swell idea and would make a load of con-goers very happy.

OtakuMcGreevy

*takes deep breathe*
I reaallllyyy want Jenn(http://tealpirate.deviantart.com/) and Kelly(http://kellyjane.deviantart.com/) of Parle productions(Various YouTube shows)
Tetsuya Nomura would be awesome
As would the following voice actors(because Fanime doesn't usual have a whole bunch)
Vic Mignogna
J. Michael Tatum
Caitlyn Glass
Travis Willingham
Laura Bailey

OtakuMcGreevy

Quote from: caity1996102 on October 05, 2011, 09:36:30 PM
It would make my con if we could get Parle productions (creators of: Demyx Time) to come!
(Even though Demyx Time is over) I'd be really interested to see what new material they'd come up with. I heard that KellyJane has been hosting a number of body-painting and special effects make-up panels at conventions in the UK. I'd love to attend some panels like that. I'd also love to see them potentially do some cosplay-crafting tutorials and the like. All in all, I think it'd be a swell idea and would make a load of con-goers very happy.

SECONDED
God, I love Parle...

Shirley

I'd like to request the following voice actors:
Mamiko Noto (Enma Ai from Jigoku Shoujo)
Daisuke Kishio (Kaname from Vampire Knight)
Toyonaga Toshiyuki (Shoichi from Reborn!, Mikado from Durarara!!)

Thank you!

Zully

I'm really surprised that no one's requested Kappei Yamaguchi yet, of Ranma, Inuyasha, Gravitation, One Piece, Death Note and Eyeshield 21 fame. He's been doing US conventions for a few years now and I'd love to see Fanime reach out to him.

Giantsgiants

InsaneChan

Little Kuriboh
Little Kuriboh
Little Kuriboh

Creator of the Yugioh Abridged Series.Who now lives in LA. <<...>>....

Just sayin'.
Love. Life. fANIME.

AriSky

Fanime con-goer since 2005.
Resident Shizuru (YYH) and Kaitou (HxH).
Fanime 2011's blue Dalek.

WildRoar

Masakazu Katsura (TIGER & BUNNY Artist)

Hiroaki Hirata (Seiyuu)

Masakazu Morita (Seiyuu)

Any one of them will definitely be flooded with fans of T&B :D

Touya no Miko

Hirooka Naoto! Since he just recently opened up a store in SF, it would be a great importunity for him to promote his fashion brand.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Olivine

Not sure if this would be possible, but it would be awesome to have some of the members of Parle Productions (a cosplay group from England) as guests. ^^

EDIT:
Just realized someone posted about them as well, totally didn't notice. xD I don't think I can delete this, so I'll just add this in~
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

Rarefindit

T.M. Revolution
Brentalfloss
If you are familiar with Jewario from Thatguywiththeglasses, bring him back as well as
Doug Walker aka Nostalgia Critic
Marzgurl

You can alot of people to attend just to see them.

Larc en Ciel

Anime-Holic

I know this has been mentioned at least once before so forgive me for beating a dead horse, but seeing on how popular they've become in recent years I think it'd be a good idea if Fanime could invite someone from the abridging community.

An abridger that I'd especially want to see is Martin Billany, better known by his screen name LittleKuriboh (or CardGamesFTW). He is the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series, and was the first to make an abridged series.  He also lives right here in California and he released a new YGO Abridged movie this November so this would be an opportune time to have him as a guest. 

otakuya

^ just to add, LK also just got married to anime and game voice actress Marianne Miller and usually travels to cons together. You can invite other abridgers too, like ShadyVox (Jaden from YGOGXTAS) and Team FourStar.

xmiel

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - a.k.a. the singer of the PONPONPON song, with it's viral music video. She's also a fashion blogger and model for Harajuku styles. She's young (18), hip and successful. I think she'd make a great guest. http://kyary.asobisystem.com/

Yuyoyuppe - A Japanese music producer and singer, he's gained fame for remixing music from the Touhou games, and for composing songs with the Vocaloid system. He speaks some English, and is also a DJ. He is influenced by Western music styles (rock, dubstep etc.) so I think he'd be a very interesting guest to have at Fanime. Also, he's in a couple bands, and he's friends with other NicoNico/Vocaloid singers. 
Twitter: http://twitter.com/yupeyupe

Supercell - Either as a guest, or music guest. Originally a doujin music group. Better explanation + website: http://www.supercell.jp/english.html

As mentioned before, Parle Productions and Abridgers would be awesome too.
2012-2013:
Gon Freecss (Hunter x Hunter 1999 vers.)
Yagyuu Hiroshi (Prince of Tennis)
Gakuen Tengoku (DRRR!!)
Momoi Satsuki (Kuroko no Basuke)
Painted Lady Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Mei (Pokemon Black/White 2)