Guests I Want for Fanimecon 2012!!!!!!!

Started by Nina Star 9, May 17, 2011, 10:53:01 AM

Kaori

Takuma Terashima and Mamoru Miyano would be amazing...

....totally want Mamoru Miyano to sign my Prince of Tennis Musical script...= 3=;;;
Current Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Watanabe Kanako- Star Driver
Ayuzawa Misaki- Kaichou wa Maid-sama

Dragon Ninja

John de Lancie, who played Q on Star Trek and Discord on My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Xia

Seeing as he hasn't come up yet in the thread, it'd be a dream to have Tetsu Inada be a guest. >.>

Exen

Voice Actors!

Christopher Smith has said that he would come up if invited.
He's done tons of great shows like Gurren Laggen, Bleach, FMA movie, and many more including Superman in "DC vs Mortal Combat."

Other voice actors would be greatly appreciated.  I mention Chris by name, because I know him. 
"I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room."
Doctor Who (X)

Exen

I second or third or whatever the number it's up to about Little Kuriboh. 

"I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room."
Doctor Who (X)

Navashuryn

Personally, I'm all for anyone who is entertaining to go see... I like to laugh. That being said, I would also love to see anyone who had anything to do with the anime Fairy Tail, seeing as that is one of my favorite animes. ;D As for any specifics... Yasuharu Takanashi would be one. I'm absolutely in love with his music from Fairy Tail. And as I stated in the music request thread, I would love On/Off to be there. Other than that, I'm not too picky... As long as I have fun seeing the guests and have at least heard something of them, I'll be happy with what I get. :D

Churuya-kun

Voice Actors: American

Crispin Freeman (maybe for a mythology seminar?!?) (Kyon, Shizuo)

Voice Actors: Japanese

Tomokazu Sugita (Kyon, Gintoki)
Jun Fukuyama (Watanuki, Lelouch)

(also singers)
Yui Makino (Sakura-hime)
Minori Chihara (Minorin!) <3 (Nagato)

Mangaka:

Kozue Amano (AQUA, ARIA, Amanchu!)
Yun Kouga (Loveless)

luffy77

If possible could we have Yuri Lowenthal and Liam O'Brian come and do a late night panel?  They had a panel at sac anime together in fall 2011 and it was very funny to have them talk together.  Yuri said at one point he wished it was a late night panel so they could talk about more stuff. I have the videos on my YouTube account but can't link it at the moment because I'm on my iPad.

amaya_JDB

For me:
J. Michael Tatum - voice of Sebastian and Kyoya

For my fiance:
Christopher Sabat - voice of Vegeta and Kuwabara
Justin Cook - voice of Yusuke (they both go hand in hand xD)

For both of us:
Martin Billany aka LittleKuriboh
Sean Schemmel - voice of Goku
Met him at Sac Con 2011 and he's a very nice and chill guy! Our friend Sean (get it? lol) couldn't make it 'cause he go called in for work, but we're hoping this could be his chance.

And anyone who said Hirooka Naoto, YES! MUCH YES!!! SO MUCH YES!!!
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

ayaminamino

Ryoutarou Okiayu - Voice Actor of Kuchiki Byakuya from "Bleach" / Tezuka Kunimitsu from "Prince of Tennis".

Kentarou Itou - Voice Actor of Abarai Renji from "Bleach" /  Chouji Akimichi from "Naruto"

~Aya~>.<!!!

Freedom Op666

Just because I know he's currently making appearances in the US.

If Fanime could get Jason David Frank and some other power rangers that he's touring with. My friend and I would be able to die happy. lol
Hit me up on any of my accounts.

Salty Pearl

For the love of god, invite Andrew Hussie.

Kyokun

Hopefully you reinvite Gilles Poitras back as a GoH. We attended his Manga for Grownups panel last year and loved it! I also ended up with a mile long shopping list...  I just love his depth of knowledge and I actually learn stuff from his panels.

Glitch

As mentioned a few times before, let's get the Nostalgia Critic in here.
He's been to a few anime cons, and the Nostalgia Critic marathon at Fanime was a huge success.
This would totally work out.

elflady_2001

Quote from: Exen on February 03, 2012, 11:41:51 AM
Voice Actors!

Christopher Smith has said that he would come up if invited.
He's done tons of great shows like Gurren Laggen, Bleach, FMA movie, and many more including Superman in "DC vs Mortal Combat."

Other voice actors would be greatly appreciated.  I mention Chris by name, because I know him. 
Hey there!  How do you know Chris?  I've known him since the late 70's.  :)

OtakuMcGreevy

Since Fanime hasn't had a lot of English voice actors recently, I think it'd be great if you invited some!
At the top of my head Troy baker(I saw him at W SacAnime 2012 and he was really funny!), Crispin Freeman, J. Michael Tatum, and since she came to a Fanime a while back, maybe Laura Bailey(and since she's married to Travis Willingham, why not him as well?)

HotelGhost

Man, I would love to see Mega64 do a panel

DJ_Sandman

twilghtsora123

English Voice Actors:

~Quinton Flynn (voice of Axel/Lea from Kingdom Hearts Series, Reno from FFVII)
~Johnny Yong Bosch (voice of Ichigo from Bleach, Izaya from Durarara!!!,many more...) *surprised no one mentioned him...*
~Laura Bailey (voice of Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket, Serah from FFXIII and FFXIII-2)
~Travis Willingham (voice of Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist)
~Reubon Langdon (voice of Dante from Devil May Cry 3+4)
~Troy Baker (voice of Akatsuki Kain from Vampire Knight, Snow from FFXIII and FFXIII-2)
~Vic Migongna

Japanese Voice Actors (probably impossible, but wish I could see :)):

~Daisuke Namikawa
~Mamoru Miyano
~Hiroshi Kamiya
~Jun Fukuyama
~Maaya Sakamoto (seiyuu of Aerith Gainsborough from FFVII, Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji, Haruhi from Ouran H.S.H.C)
~Kenichi Suzumura (seiyuu of Zack Fair from FFVII, Demyx from Kingdom Hearts)
~Kazuya Nakai (seiyuu of Roronoa Zoro from One Piece)
~Miyu Irino (seiyuu of Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Syaoran from Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicles)