Advance Weather Report - Updated Cool Weather

Started by zeroelement, May 17, 2011, 08:01:41 PM

zeroelement

Quote from: Charis on May 24, 2011, 10:50:08 AM
Quote from: Dany on May 24, 2011, 08:56:09 AMSuggestion from a lowly native to those travelling from other places: bring layers. The winds are a bit gusty of late, so the temps are nice, but the breezes can be a doozy. :)

Has it been windy up there too?  I'm down the coast several hours away and we've been getting some crazy winds lately (especially after sunset), but didn't know if being further inland made a difference for SJ.  Good to know!

(The forecast makes me 99% happy; I may actually be comfortable in most of my stuff! Just need to find something warmer to wear over my Ball outfit. XD )
They dont normaly tell the wind till later but that area tends to be a protected zone not alot of wind gets in there from what ive seen.

But it might rain wensday XD
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

Mango Bunny

I'm so sad about the freezing cold temperatures this Fanime. =( I was hoping so hard it would be 78 or above.

Xanreo

It's really windy right now, here in the north bay.

Bad for my hair that takes 2 hours to style.  ;)

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

Dany

Quote from: Charis on May 24, 2011, 10:50:08 AM
Quote from: Dany on May 24, 2011, 08:56:09 AMSuggestion from a lowly native to those travelling from other places: bring layers. The winds are a bit gusty of late, so the temps are nice, but the breezes can be a doozy. :)

Has it been windy up there too?  I'm down the coast several hours away and we've been getting some crazy winds lately (especially after sunset), but didn't know if being further inland made a difference for SJ.  Good to know!

(The forecast makes me 99% happy; I may actually be comfortable in most of my stuff! Just need to find something warmer to wear over my Ball outfit. XD )

Pretty much! I'm a little south of SFO (bay side, not ocean side), and the winds have definitely picked up late afternoon/evening. SJ during the day (where I work) seems less so, but I generally think 15 MPH+ is at least enough to get a kite in the air (or tangle a wig or billow a dress, etc).
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

zeroelement

Quote from: Rhornez on May 24, 2011, 08:19:10 PM
so hows the weather looking
sunny and windy with 14% chance of overall rain over the weekend

Rhornez

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

TC X0 Lt 0X

It appears it will rain tomorrow, but after that be partly cloudy in general.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

ShadowKnight508

Quote from: zeroelement on May 17, 2011, 08:01:41 PM
Tempature Might be LOWER than posted. I checked were i live and i got 7-10 degrees LESS and i live a 10-15 min drive away.

Thu May 26

Mostly Sunny
71° High
54° low

10% chance of rain

Fri May 27
Sunny

74° high
57° low

0% chance of rain

Sat May 28

Mostly Sunny

72° high
56° low

10% chance of rain

Sun May 29

Sunny

68° high
52° low

0%

Mon May 30

Sunny

70° High
53° Low

0% chance of rain

Cheers for posting the weather...looks like it will be another beautiful weekend at FanimeCon (weather-wise)  ;D
Currently doing massive wiki edits on AnimeVice. Will be doing cosplay photos at FanimeCon for AnimeVice's site. T-minus 3 days to FanimeCon!

Planned Cons: FanimeCon 2011, KinToki-Con 2011, SACAnime 2011
http://shadowknight508.deviantart.com/gallery

Dany

Just re-checked the Weather Channel link I posted up and there is one change that was made.

Saturday shows a little "WINDY" icon, and the wind speeds (you have to change a toggle box to get wind speed) is noting 20 MPH.

Thank goodness my wig is a ponytail, but I may have to tie it twice if I go outside XD

zeroelement

Quote from: Dany on May 25, 2011, 08:16:14 AM
Just re-checked the Weather Channel link I posted up and there is one change that was made.

Saturday shows a little "WINDY" icon, and the wind speeds (you have to change a toggle box to get wind speed) is noting 20 MPH.

Thank goodness my wig is a ponytail, but I may have to tie it twice if I go outside XD
Well from the window outside my house it shows little to no wind and LOTS of clouds. Looks like almost rain.

Mango Bunny

Arrrgh. I will accept it if it's coldish but sunny, but not if it's overcast AND cold. Weather Gods, you hear me?!?!

I just want to wear a springish dress. ._. I only own like, one pair of pantalones.

Dany

Quote from: zeroelement on May 25, 2011, 11:12:46 AM

Well from the window outside my house it shows little to no wind and LOTS of clouds. Looks like almost rain.

Well it does show a report of rain for today, but this is today and not the weekend yet :)

zeroelement

Quote from: Dany on May 25, 2011, 12:56:59 PM
Quote from: zeroelement on May 25, 2011, 11:12:46 AM

Well it does show a report of rain for today, but this is today and not the weekend yet :)
WATER IS FALLING FROM THE SKY!!!! ahhhhhh

Nosferatu

It's raining up here in Sacramento right now. Keep your fingers crossed that the storm system doesn't decide to go south.
Fanime 2014: Mass Effect fem!Shep still incomplete. No cosplay this year.

zeroelement

zeroelement

heeroyuy135

Quote from: Nosferatu on May 25, 2011, 02:10:18 PM
It's raining up here in Sacramento right now. Keep your fingers crossed that the storm system doesn't decide to go south.
I felt rain earlier in the morning, but it seems to be clearing out now.
Thursday will tell everything for the weekend.

zeroelement

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 25, 2011, 03:17:47 PM
Quote from: Nosferatu on May 25, 2011, 02:10:18 PM
I felt rain earlier in the morning, but it seems to be clearing out now.
Thursday will tell everything for the weekend.
ah it will be fine

Runewitt

Got a bit of rain earlier, but cleared out around 2pm, right before i got off work AND THE SKIES OPENED TO A GLORIOUS DAY
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.