So I thought I was already registered...

Started by Dimensional Drifter, May 18, 2011, 12:42:43 PM

Dimensional Drifter

but when I checked it appears I am not.  My group forgot to add me it seems when I checked with them, and it appears too late to register online by myself.  I planned on coming Thursday night to pick up my badge, but it seems that would be pointless now, and I really want to go.  Is the only option left to get the badge on day 1 for all days, or can I somehow get it on Thursday still?

EvilBunnyKid

From what I remember there is no way to reserve a badge after online registration is closed. You have to wait until friday to get a badge, and Thursday is only for Pre and Early Registration.

FanFicGuru

Yeah unfortunately Thursday will be a no-go. Sorry dude.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

kage

im posting for a similar reason, i registered janurary and was about to pay today,i wasnt following the date so online reg is closed already.i still have my email reciept for the badge,is there any way i can still pay for it and pick it up on thursday? or will i have to print the reciept and show up on friday and pay up front?

EDIT:nvm the receipt was from last year but i remember my price was $55.00 however since the online reg was closed,i no longer have valid proof to print out. so im guessing i will have to pay at the door on friday then and im also guessing i will have to pay $60 now too?

EDIT2:i guess i can also ask this as well but i turned 18 last year however i do not own a driver's license or state ID(it was considered however it is a 60-day process and at that time it wasnt gonna arrive in time for Fanime) the last 2 previous years i was allowed with a school photo ID.now im in community college,so i dont have a current photo ID, will i be able to show my ID from last year? im kind of worried as im looking forward to my 3rd consecutive year at Fanime and to not be able to go when its next week will be really disappointing.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: kage on May 19, 2011, 12:10:15 AM
im posting for a similar reason, i registered janurary and was about to pay today,i wasnt following the date so online reg is closed already.i still have my email reciept for the badge,is there any way i can still pay for it and pick it up on thursday? or will i have to print the reciept and show up on friday and pay up front?

EDIT:nvm the receipt was from last year but i remember my price was $55.00 however since the online reg was closed,i no longer have valid proof to print out. so im guessing i will have to pay at the door on friday then and im also guessing i will have to pay $60 now too?

EDIT2:i guess i can also ask this as well but i turned 18 last year however i do not own a driver's license or state ID(it was considered however it is a 60-day process and at that time it wasnt gonna arrive in time for Fanime) the last 2 previous years i was allowed with a school photo ID.now im in community college,so i dont have a current photo ID, will i be able to show my ID from last year? im kind of worried as im looking forward to my 3rd consecutive year at Fanime and to not be able to go when its next week will be really disappointing.
For ID, you'll have to e-mail registrationATfanimeDOTcom.

Err it sounds like you didn't actually pay online, right? Then you will have to purchase a membership at Fanime starting on Friday.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook