Death Note gathering?

Started by Beemon, May 18, 2011, 11:48:25 PM

Beemon

Is there a gathering for Death Note cosplayers? If not, would anyone like to meet up? We have an L, Mello, and Near... lol

If there's already another thread, please link.  :)

Thanks!

dazzlenacht

Are you guys going for the entire con?
I may make an appearance as Matt on Friday afternoon. :)

kohana ichibana

On Saturday I'll be dressed as Misa Misa but I'll also be at Artist Alley selling but if you guys want to pick a time and place I'd be happy to take a convenient break at that time. :3

I don't know about Friday though.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Beemon

We're going as Death Note and Soul Eater. We're not sure which days we're going as which yet. (As Soul Eater, we'll have Death the Kid, Maka, and Death Lord).

What time works better for you guys on Saturday?

Beemon

We might not make it there by Friday because we're driving from Portland, Oregon and we're heading out Friday evening. :(

kohana ichibana

For me any time in the afternoon works. :3 Since artist alley opens at 10:30 saturday I'd be all for something in the afternoon.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

dazzlenacht

@Beemon: It's alllll okay :3
I'll try and make a couple of cameos as Matt. :D :D~!
Technically my main cosplay is Mello, but since you guys don't have a Matt I'll be happy to do that *smile*

@kohana ichibana: Yeah, Saturday quite a bit later in the afternoon sounds like fun! Maybe like 4:45 or 5?
I will be tied up around 11am until late afternoon due to Vocaloid craftsmanship judging/photos.

Also, are any of you guys going to the Yuya Matsushita concert on Saturday? (I'm not sure when that is...)

mayora-13

Hey ya!

I'm the L in Beemon's group, and I think we'll be free for most of the afternoon on Sat.
The concert looks interesting so we'll probably go! Not sure when it is lol.
Btw looks like this was posted in the wrong forum so I'm gonna post a new thread for the gathering on the "Cosplay! Construction, Tips, Gathering, Advice" forum.