What is there to do at FanimeCon?

Started by cactuarnazi, May 19, 2011, 05:54:06 PM

cactuarnazi

Just wondering... This is my first con. I'm planning to skip some important things to come here soooooo IS IT FUN???  ::) I need an incredibly detailed list of things I can do, or is it something I just need to experience for myself?

M

Quote from: cactuarnazi on May 19, 2011, 05:54:06 PM
Just wondering... This is my first con. I'm planning to skip some important things to come here soooooo IS IT FUN???  ::) I need an incredibly detailed list of things I can do, or is it something I just need to experience for myself?
You haven't left any details about anything that you like doing, so it's hard to guess. We'd like to think that there's something to do for everyone, which is why we work on varying our programming to include everyone.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

cactuarnazi

DivineVTDragon

What is there to do? What ISN'T THERE to do at Fanime?

You can:

Breath
Walk
Watch
Listen
Save Pandas
Give Blood
Be an X-Men
Go around the river bend
Scratch yourself
break world records
Ride a chocolate unicorn
Be Fantabulous
Have a chiffy day
Play card games on motorbikes
Eat
Save 15% on car insurance
Give Blood

Need a filler to end this sentence. Dot.

kookiekween99

ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

xichisex

There is a HUGE gaming arcade, board games, car games, life-sized chess game with REAL people, consession stands with all kinds of food, maid cafe [Personal favorite even though I'm a chick. xD I just like it for the yummies! Delicious desserts!!]. There is Stage Zero which is a live game show and performance area where everyone has fun! Also it gives you up to date information about events as well as performances and panels. The games they play there are awesome. I got second place in 2009 during one of the game show finals and came home with a video game! D: The first place winner won a Wii!

Cosplay gatherings as well - if you're a guy there tends to be a lot of hot chicks or if you're a girl there are a lot of hot chicks dressed as hot guys xD Lol. There is a dance on Saturday and Sunday. I think Friday too..? A Black and White Ball located at another hotel where everyone dresses up in gowns and suits and they all dance together. There is also the masquerade where people put on hilarious skits and dance routines!

There is just so much to do! D: SO LITTLE TIME!

Mod edit: It's called a dance:)

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

cactuarnazi

Hmm.. thanks guys. also, in the arcade, do you have to bring coins and stuff or is it all just automatically free cause i paid to get in?

Kyra_Maverick

The arcade machines are pay-per-play, but there are also consoles set up that are free.