Shedule of Events?

Started by xichisex, May 19, 2011, 08:34:09 PM

xichisex

So, two years ago there was posted on the FanimeCon website a whole list of all the events taking place before the convention even started. It was located in the documents section, but last year and this year I have yet to even FIND a document like that [Its about 15 pages long]. I don't like getting to the convention THEN having to plan stuff. I like having everything already laid out for me and that way I can plan my days in case there are certain events I want to attend and I know what time I have to wake up and leave etc.

So... Where can I find this information for the entire weekend that I don't have to wait for my FanimeCon 2011 goodie bag with the book schedule at the registration desk?

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

kookiekween99

I think this year got off to somewhat of a late start. Anyways, I'm pretty sure they're planning to post the guide sometime this week. Although, it's now a week out from Day Zero, so staff should probably try to get that guide out sometime this weekend...
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

M

We are definitely working hard to get the schedule posted.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

cutiebunny

Thanks for getting out a schedule.  Was it me or is there no mention yet of autograph sessions for the guests?  Also, since there's a Mamoru Yokota panel on Saturday, does that mean he'll be attending Fanime as well?

Thanks!

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Looks like Fanime invited Mamoru Yokota to come back again to Fanime for a second time.  He is a great character designer and a nice guy as he drew me a Pencil Sketch for the Haruhi Suzumiya Music Japanese Wii Game since he did that cover for it.  Very nice guy to talk with and even if its a last minute guest of honor invite for this year, the more the merrier.  He has a panel but not sure what day and I am not sure if he is doing autographs and sketches this year.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

sysadmin

There is an official (interim) schedule:
http://www.fanime.com/2011/05/22/schedule-up/

A few departments (including autographs) have not yet finalized their schedule.  As soon as I get that information, the site gets updated.

Until this, 80% of the schedule is posted, so please check it out.  Thanks!

Melly

aww two of the panels i wanted to go to kind of mashed up with each other :(

Dr Mario

Thanks for getting this out. Time to start planning my weekend.
Solving all your fevers and chills since 1990.

kookiekween99

Already finding stuff I want to do conflicting with each other. ^^;

Oh well. It happens every year to everyone.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14