I'm an artist ally dealer and accidentally missed pre-reg!?

Started by meradragon, May 21, 2011, 07:01:33 PM

meradragon

I'm super stressed and haven't received a single reply to WHAT TO DO.

As the title says, I'm an artist's ally dealer and accidentally missed pre-reg.  You can ask HOW, and basically it boils down to "I sell at cons all the time, and have never gone to one where my table didn't include my registration."  I didn't realize this one was different, and didn't receive any emails stating otherwise, and only figured out that I had more steps on my table AFTER payment after pre-reg closed. (I always get my seller's permit early, and was more concerned getting this done).

ANYWAY, I don't mind paying reg.  I'm just sort of terrified my table will be taken away because I can't seem to get through all the steps, now.
It gets even more difficult because I'm graduating the 27th, Friday, and can't come to con until Saturday.  I got the OK for this, and was just told I needed to forward the information of my friend who'll cover the table to Fanime.  I keep emailing her info and waiting for an OK and haven't gotten ANY response at all.  Due to the pre-reg issue, as well, I need to make sure my table won't be canceled and my friend won't be told she's out of luck after she arrives Friday having already paid for a hotel/multiple passes/skipped my graduation/etc.

I'm trying to figure out if there's any way to combat this?  I can fill in my friend's pre-reg info instead of mine? (I asked her to pre-reg super early since, again, I figured my pass was covered, and knew her's wouldn't be).  I can try and have someone get me my pass on Friday, hopefully, since I'll die if Saturday I have an unwatched table and have to sit in a three hour line.

Or is there somehow an exception that can be made for dealers to get their stuff early? (I could make the drive on Thursday if only it would tie up any loose ends)

I'm a little disappointed in how bad fanime has been with their response for being such a big convention.  I've been constantly trying to take care of these issues for over a month, and it should have been solved with the second email.

Can someone PLEASE give me advice on this, or could a staff member help me?

Or, if you're a staff member reading this, my email is [email protected], and I've already sent several emails to [email protected] with NO response.

I mean, I understand that you're busy, but all of my email subjects have been something akin to "SUPER URGENT QUESTION"
Thank you for your time.

ewu

Please await a reply from Artist alley. They have a solution set up.

thanks
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom