Yuya Matsushita O__o

Started by Sebbyxciel123, May 22, 2011, 07:31:10 PM

Sebbyxciel123

I know the schedule has come out but for some reason i cant find when Yuya is coming...It's probably just me who cant find it for some reason but can someone help me and leave me a link of where it says what day and time he will come. If not you can just leave it here !~~~

thanks so much ~~~ xoxo<3

kookiekween99

It would be under "MusicFest" and "Yuya Matsushita Q+A Panel". I'm pretty sure they don't have the autograph sessions in there yet, but they will most likely be in the final schedule.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

heeroyuy135

Keep checking back at the online schedule as they have a lot of holes to fill in that schedule *cough*video rooms*cough*.
I'm hoping they have a finalized schedule like on Tuesday so that I can fill out my schedule.

kookiekween99

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 22, 2011, 07:48:25 PM
Keep checking back at the online schedule as they have a lot of holes to fill in that schedule *cough*video rooms*cough*.
I'm hoping they have a finalized schedule like on Tuesday so that I can fill out my schedule.

Video rooms actually went up an hour or two ago.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Moony

his Q&A is scheduled for Sunday at 12.... 
- Failure to understand the importance of a Shinigami's glasses are reason for a pay cut! -

~*~ I make costumes! follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moonycouture ~*~