I smoke. Do you smoke?

Started by CyberLink, May 23, 2011, 06:16:01 PM

CyberLink

Not encouraging smoking. It's terrible and gives you cancer, my mother died of it. I'm aware of the dangers.

That being said! Half the awesome people I meet at cons, I meet in the smoking areas. I usually smoke cloves but will have my pipe with me as well, i have a few and am stoked to debut my new Churchwarden. If you're laid back, fun loving and dont mind smoke, we should certainly exchange names.
[/b]
I'm certainly up to no good.

virilevocalist

I only smoke when I drink, but seeing that I'm returning to FanimeCon after a 6-7 year absence, I guess I'll bust out a pack. Where exactly is the smoking area at the convention center... isn't it just outside?  :P
Previous FanimeCons attended:
'01, '02, '03, '04, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18, '19, ('20, I guess)

CyberLink

This is my first Fanime! I've been going to AX, ALA, AM and Conji and Galli forever but, Very first Fanime. So.. Yeah, Outside. xD At our Marriott we have "The purple couches"

Persona

Quote from: virilevocalist on May 25, 2011, 04:44:46 PM
I only smoke when I drink, but seeing that I'm returning to FanimeCon after a 6-7 year absence, I guess I'll bust out a pack. Where exactly is the smoking area at the convention center... isn't it just outside?  :P

MODE!

Also -- I'd bring my kiseru but I'm afraid it would get broken/stolen.

Tyll Marvel

At most I'll take two hits off a cigar then I'm good.  Which sucks because I don't know what to do with the rest of it.  Though I have met some of my best friends in the smoking area which is awesome.

CyberLink

If you dont -enjoy- smoking, You shouldnt, ever. It's terrible for you! Only reason I smoke is because I enjoy it a whole bunch.

psycrop

Tend to smoke outside when I get a chance, not chain smoke though. But I hate the fact that kids would come up to me and ask me for a stoke. Kinda sucks...

Necara

I smoke on occasion. Like when I'm super stressed out or when I'm really hungry and can't eat anything or when I need to waste time.

Message me and we'll meet up and enjoy some smokeee.

Tyll Marvel

I enjoy it.  I love the smell of tobacco.  I just don't smoke a lot.

virilevocalist

Quote from: Persona on May 25, 2011, 05:08:22 PM
Quote from: virilevocalist on May 25, 2011, 04:44:46 PM
I only smoke when I drink, but seeing that I'm returning to FanimeCon after a 6-7 year absence, I guess I'll bust out a pack. Where exactly is the smoking area at the convention center... isn't it just outside?  :P

MODE!

Also -- I'd bring my kiseru but I'm afraid it would get broken/stolen.

Haha you seem to know me, but I'm at a total loss as to who you are.  ??? 

But you've got a kiseru! That's awesome!  :D
Previous FanimeCons attended:
'01, '02, '03, '04, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18, '19, ('20, I guess)

TheCaffeineQueen

I'll probably run into you in the smoking area then! I'll be the girl w/ Virginia Slim Menthols