[WTS] $3 Manga Or Offer on some comics (2012 edit)

Started by kohana ichibana, May 23, 2011, 08:46:50 PM

Kyra_Maverick

Quote from: kohana ichibana on December 27, 2011, 10:13:01 PM
I don't have 19 anymore but I do have 6.
Alright. I'm still interested in 6 if you're willing to ship it to me. I'll pay for shipping of course.

iRaveWalnut

I don't know if you're still interested, but I have that Misa Misa wig for sale :)
"Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be safely and quietly insane every night of our lives."

kohana ichibana

Sorry I have been neglecting this until now D: I would like to get rid of this stuff, I can take pictures of all products. If anyone is interested please let me know by Wednesday night My boyfriend will be taking our luggage Thursday morning and leaving it at Namco so he doesn't have to worry about bringing it Friday when he gets our tickets.

So if anyone is interested we can arrange a time/place to meet at con. I will be at con late Friday (about 9pm) - Monday.

If absolutely needed I am bringing my own small bag with me Friday night so I can hold a couple of books if anyone wants something last minute.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Kyra_Maverick

I missed your update. I still want your skip beat 6! I will pay shipping or I can pick it up this weekend if its possible.

Ecchi ja Nai

Obviously, getting rid of stuff in your room and making some money back is always awesome.  That's why I've been attending swap meet for the last few years.  However, if you still have a bunch of manga you don't want and can't sell off by Fanime 2013, there's an awesome way to lighten your load.

There was a new... "event" I guess it could be called, this year: the Manga Lounge!  Basically, an at-con library featuring nothing but manga!  There was a decent collection to start with, considering this was its first year, and it can only get better.  The lounge is accepting donations of any unwanted manga, regardless of its age, genre or language!  That's where you come along.  Make some space in your room and help others get an opportunity to experience and enjoy a medium that makes up a huge part of Fanime - bring in your unwanted manga, and see it become a part of the library for future cons-goers to enjoy!

They will be open Monday morning in the Hilton if you're around, and with any luck, they'll be back next year as well.  All you have to do is bring the manga in and drop it off - the lounge staff will see that it gets sorted and put up right away.  And while you're there, you can pick up and read other titles that you may not have come across before.  Unfortunately, they aren't able to purchase any manga off you, but anything you'd be willing to part with would definitely be appreciated, I'm sure.