Conventionist App for Driod/iPhone

Started by kyo_kun0675, May 25, 2011, 05:30:22 PM

kyo_kun0675

If any of you have not heard of this app, The Conventionist is an app that dowloads to your Droid/iPhone convention guides, schedules, guest listings, special events, and creates to-do lists for your convention experience. I found out about this app when I was attending Anime Conji in San Diego and was hoping there would be a guide for Fanime as well. If anyone knows if there will be a guide for this app or knows how to find the redeemable code to download the guide, please post here and let me know. Thank you

Black Crystal Ryo

DrayneO

downloaded the app and played with it. it's a really awesome app. I'm not sure if it's too late for the staff at fanime to jump in on this, but it would be really cool to get the schedule via this app. It has a lot of awesome features

M

Scott can probably answer this better, but there are a few major reasons why we're not going with the Conventionist app.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

RyuHayabusa

one of my photographers friend published this for the android phones for Fanime this year:

http://www.condroyd.com/

he did it for AOD and it works pretty well.

Credit goes to OscarC for making the app. I hope he doesn't mind me spreading the word.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC