Ramada Over-committed for the 28th -- Relocated to the Hilton Hotel?

Started by xenzii, May 25, 2011, 06:25:46 PM

xenzii

Has this happened to anyone else? I got an email from the Housing Staff that our reservation was relocated to the Hilton hotel and that Ramada will be paying compensation for us. . . not that I'm complaining of course. LOL

I just want to know if this has happened to others? Because I know the Ramada was one of the hotels that was completely booked in the beginning when housing opened and I have a feeling that my reservation for the 29th at the Ramada will probably be relocated too..o_o

Rin_chan

never heard of that before, at least their compensating you for it i guess. how long after the hotels went up did you book your room? i booked there to at least a few days before it was all sold out so i'm hoping that didn't happen to to many people :x

M

FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

xenzii

Quote from: Rin_chan on May 25, 2011, 11:11:22 PM
never heard of that before, at least their compensating you for it i guess. how long after the hotels went up did you book your room? i booked there to at least a few days before it was all sold out so i'm hoping that didn't happen to to many people :x

I think I booked the room in Late February - Early March. : o
I was just surprised that they would inform me this late ; when Fanime is literally only a few days away.