Best Backless Bra?

Started by Melly, May 25, 2011, 11:21:11 PM

Melly

... please respect and be mature in this topic on breast D8;;

alright well basically all of my bras show in the back of my cosplay;

i dont wanna go braless cause.. well i have a bigger chest ._.;

so i'm just asking girls on what they use?

or should i just suck it up and go braless :(?

or just have my bra show erg :(!

if it has no straps that's fine too c;

Mojo

If it doesn't show your stomach, then I would go with a corset/ gurtle. I had one for prom for my low back, strapless dress and it basically just holds your breats up with firm cups and the thick, sturdy wiring on the stomach part. It worked really well! I'm also big chested. They're kind of expensive though.
<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

LOVE.SAE

My friends usually go braless, but they use those little silicone covers for the nipples so it wont show poke through or if any accidents happen, it wouldnt be that bad lol One of my friends used gauze pads before too... BUT I'm too scared to do it and I like support in the front so I bought this a while back.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265481850580&c=Page&cid=1304338666470&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

I don't know if it's low enough on the sides for what you would be wearing but this is a simple suggestion, it is quite expensive, but it is meant to last.
There is no back and it sticks to your sides, I use it quite often and it works very well, even if you aren't able to purchase this for Fanime, you should consider this for future cosplays if you want ^ -^

Melly

@Mojo - no it doesnt show my stomach :D~ and i dont think its low enough to show that far down, i mostly am having a problem with the upper half of my body xD, any ideas were i could get one by tomorrow @_@?

@Love - that bra actually looks like it'd work good ;-; not sure if i'd be able to buy it today or not though Orz; im going into town were they have a VS though.. D: maybe ill just stop by there anyways for some sort of coverage, and i don't wanna go braless cause.. my boobs will get all sweaty XD;; they always do when i dont have some sort of ... support D:;;

Nina Star 9

I have what I call my "stickyboobs," which is a silicone backless bra. It has two cups that stick on, and then they hook in the middle. I think a NuBra is a very similar concept to this, but I got mine at the fabric store for ~$20, haha (cheaper with a coupon!). They come in different cup sizes, ut I don't know how far up they go. You can position the cups differently to hide them under different-shaped garments. It feels odd at first to wear, but you'll get used to it.

I'm rather small, though, so I don't know if it will give you the support you need.

pokkypok

If you go to target, you can get this half bra thing where the front is like a normal strapless bra, but the sides go like halfway, are clear, and are sticky.
Not the best description.... XD But I wore a backless dress to prom, and it helped and stayed in place all night. Plus it's reuseable! :D

Melly

i ended up getting this bra at macy's that came with like um... REALLY long extenders and i had it set it up so i could wrap the ends around my waist :D it worked really well :3