Should I be concerned?

Started by Yatta Dante, May 28, 2011, 03:36:40 PM

Yatta Dante

I seriously doubt it.  But then again, I don't know how rigid the staffers here are versus the cons in the Northwest.  Not to mention we don't have protestors showing up.

I decided to cosplay the Old Spice Man, Dante version with a Yatta cosplay underneath.  I saw a crowd of congoers in front of the protestors, and couldn't help but pose in front the attendees.  Shortly after, I was informed by a fellow attendee that a staffer had written my badge number down.  Should I be concerned?  As I stated above, I doubt it.  But, I encourage staffers to reply in this thread with an explanation.
~Yatta Dante

Kupo

As long as you did nothing bad such as physically touch the protesters, then don't trip over it.

We have the right to stand there, talk to them , respond to them and such. But then obviously as a common courtesy sort of thing, we have limits like no touching or throwing rocks at them or whatever.

I mean if you're just simply posing for a picture in front of the attendees, then there's really no problem with that. I mean unless you were blocking traffic or something. But even then, you usually get off with a warning.

Himeno

Jelly Soup

Quote from: Himeno on May 28, 2011, 06:00:36 PM
There's been protesters?

Every year for at least the last four years.