Fanime on Monday

Started by MarukuAntoni, May 29, 2011, 04:14:27 PM

MarukuAntoni

I didn't get to go yesterday so I was planning on going Monday.  Are there a lot of people, dealers, game areas on Monday, or are most gone by then? 

HarpB

Jelly Soup

By around noon, the crowds will have started to disperse, but you'll still see a lot of people milling about until around 2. Hell, I was in the area until 8pm last year and saw a few cosplayers by the fountain yet.

LightYagami

Yeah I went Saturday at noon n it was cool. But didn't c much good cosplayers. Or so to say, didn't see those who fit the part.

Didn't go Sunday. Was hoping to go Monday morning at 8 am. To c if there's still cosplayers around. Went to convention again in ulquiorra costume from bleach, but with purple hair. My bro went as aizen hueco mundo outfit n nephew as gin, but didn't have white hair.

We might drive by the convention tmw before going great mall or dave n busters

M

Quote from: MarukuAntoni on May 29, 2011, 04:14:27 PMI didn't get to go yesterday so I was planning on going Monday.  Are there a lot of people, dealers, game areas on Monday, or are most gone by then?

Dealers are still around and although Monday is the last day of the convention, there are still many people about. Programming is still alive with video programming, Stage Zero, etc.

Unfortunately, since it is the last day, we will be ending FanimeCon and that means that we won't be having big events such as "MusicFest" and "Black & White Ball".
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!