Elevator Stories

Started by Cosplay Circus, May 30, 2011, 08:12:29 PM

Cosplay Circus

Anyone have any epic elevator experiences? Or bad ones, I know there's a wide range of things to be told for them
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Rhornez

not epic but it was extremely annoying, so me at my cousin get on an elevator with alot of people as soon as we saw them they said stuff like SHHH shh shh as soon as the elevator started going down, someone said JUMP and almost all the people in the elevator jumped to make the FREAKING ELEVATOR ROCKED, i didnt get mad i was annoyed as crap my face  >:(

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Veriitas

human flatulence =( the smell was EPIC
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
-Leonardo da Vinci

Rhornez

OH and i played I just had sex from The Lonely Island on my speakers in my backpack while in the elevator, EVERYONE SING ALONG

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Rhornez on May 30, 2011, 08:25:58 PM
OH and i played I just had sex from The Lonely Island on my speakers in my backpack while in the elevator, EVERYONE SING ALONG

LOL that's awesome  :D
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Knightfire

People drinking straight alcohol on the marriot side.... at two in the afternoon... on Friday.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Knightfire on May 30, 2011, 08:33:29 PM
People drinking straight alcohol on the marriot side.... at two in the afternoon... on Friday.

Oh my.... o.o
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

ice queen

When i cosplayed as Russia and got onto elevators Id ask people if they wanted to be one with me.
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

Drheckley

Pushing ALL of the buttons.

Necara

I didn't see it, but I heard it.

Naked Twister. Floor 10 of the Marriott, you rascals.

Luca Cantellano

LOL! In a mariot elevator, EVERYONE started singing this random song, which was hilarious since the elevator was full, but we were stopping at every floor on the way down from the 20th. So, the elevator opened to SOOO many people, who either started at us in shock, or died laughing at the full, singing elevator.

2015 cosplay(s): Lady Deadpool (realistic interpretation)

Necara

I remember waiting for an elevator singing bohemian rhapsody.  FANIME Y U NO COME BACK

otaku_duckie

my story not really epic but rather an annoyance, crowne plaza elevator. DUDE IF YOURE GONNA SMOKE POT DONT DO IT AT FANIME! FECKING ASS YOU MADE THE ELEVATOR REEK OF IT! D< AND I REMEMBER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE! IF I SEE YOU AT FANIME NEXT YEAR I MIGHT SMACK YOU >u>
Visit my deviantart!
http://i-am-miss-duckie.deviantart.com/
someone tell me how to draw feet! >_<

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Drheckley on May 31, 2011, 04:36:42 AM
Pushing ALL of the buttons.

Someone did that at the Fairmont when my friends and I were on it, every floor on the way up and every one on the way down Dx
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Inky

haha, 6th year con goer, 1st time poster.

I hopped on an elevator with probably 8 or 9 of us, and instantly noticed someone who must have been at the hotel on a business trip or something, because she was definitely out of her element, and as everyone crowded around her she just kind of backed into a corner and tried not to say anything, it cast kind of an awkward (ever notice how awkwardly spelled the word awkward is?) pallor on our elevator riding, so I talked to her about it, verbatim her words were, "no, Im not one of you....but its not like I dont know people like you, I mean, I have friends like you and...well...and" so I cut her off and insisted that it was fine and wished her a great trip...just thought it was kind of funny ^__^
you can label me, but you'd be wrong to label me just once.  yes I play video games, and watch anime; but Im also an acrobat, a rock climber, a sprinter, a boxer, and a multilingual hotel desk clerk. If I were born to play one roll alone, I'd be insane.

DivineVTDragon

Some shirt-less smelly guy decided it was a good idea to smoke pot (before getting into the elevator) and fart in the elevator. He then proceeded to hit on all the girls in the elevator, including me (I was crossplaying at the time).

HakureiSandwih

There was one elevator in the hilton with hand marks on the doors when you are inside..people were making comments on how it was haunted : P

renalcul

Quote from: HakureiSandwih on May 31, 2011, 01:43:17 PM
There was one elevator in the hilton with hand marks on the doors when you are inside..people were making comments on how it was haunted : P

My friend proceeded to write help under the handprints
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Akito_starwind

Here's a story without me in the elevator... Me and my friends went out to grab some Ice cream bars. well get got back to our room opened the box and got out some Individually wrapped bars. but it seems our eyes where bigger then our stomachs and we had a box left over. So rather then letting it melt I took it to the elevator and gave it to the first one the opened up. after a quick explaining of why its free and why just the box was opened it got taken. Hope they liked it, That stuff was the expensive kind.

abcbadcat

I started singing the chorus to "Brittney Spears -Til The World Ends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzU9OrZlKb8" The part starts at :59. People started turning their heads and started joining in. It was pretty entertaining.