"Did you take my photo?" thread 2011 edition

Started by bebop, May 30, 2011, 10:00:57 PM

bebop

Awakening to otaku inside. ^-^

RegularJoe

Hey! wondering if anyone got any pics of either me or my friend. I was in Mofumafu armor (monster hunter) while she was in Bnahbra armor.  I didn't actually get to take any pictures this year, sorry ^^;

devid61

All the cosplays were awesome this year! I was the Juri on Friday (I think the only one) and Leeloo on Saturday and Sunday. If anyone has any pictures of me I would love to see link or have them sent to my email allisonfluty [[at]] yahoo.com [[dot]] com.
The mortgage payoff calculator will help you to calculate the amount of interest that you will save by paying your mortgage off early.

Antstep

Did anyone snap any pics of me? I was the very short Red Spy with a cigarette holder and a fake knife. Like I said, very short and most likely with a blu scout.

Haunterluvcookies

Was wondering of anyone took a pic of a black haired vietnam on Friday. I was wearing a long red and black dress. Also if anyone took a picture of England from the same series wearing a sweater vest, black and white, with or without two mochis (america and canada).

Thank You
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

KusanagiShiro

If anyone took photos of a guy matching the profile picture appearance (albeit with different clothes) please send them to me.

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

HotelGhost

L0Lpants

~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14