"Did you take my photo?" thread 2011 edition

Started by bebop, May 30, 2011, 10:00:57 PM

bebop

This thread is dedicated to cosplayers who got their pictures taken and were wondering how the pictures turned out as photographers took their snapshot.

I'm kinda embarrassed to ask for my photos, because this year I was intentionally not supposed to cosplay, so I kinda half assed it.

But just in case other people who want it... this thread is dedicated to you

edit: IT appears that there is another thread like this, although, it seems to be in the wrong category.
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,16361.0.html

but the real thread is here.
Awakening to otaku inside. ^-^

DarkfallDC

I really should bring cards next time just so I can get these sent to my Email instead. I didn't take TOO many pictures, but if anybody got one of Sogo Okita from Gintama (I was the one carrying the bazooka around everywhere), i'd appreciate them sent to my email. [email protected]

Elimeno

Hey! wondering if anyone got any pics of either me or my friend. I was in Mofumafu armor (monster hunter) while she was in Bnahbra armor.  I didn't actually get to take any pictures this year, sorry ^^;
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

LadyNessa

Did anyone take pics of the Scooby Gang on Sunday? I was Velma.

BSaphire

The "Post 2011 Fanime One Stop Shot Shop" thread is open!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,14600.0.html
Just post your links, type of coverage, and/or event coverage and I will add you to the posts accordingly once I get over my extreme exhaustion.
Thanks
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

bunnetron

All the cosplays were awesome this year! I was the Juri on Friday (I think the only one) and Leeloo on Saturday and Sunday. If anyone has any pictures of me I would love to see link or have them sent to my email allisonfluty [[at]] yahoo.com [[dot]] com. :)

kapsworth

I was playboy Pyramid Head and Tony Stark

this was my Tony Stark outfit except without the horse head
http://www.flickr.com/photos/azhp/5779087812/sizes/l/in/photostream/

ispyangie

I posted on the other thread but didn't know the official one o_o

Friday - Was dressed as Tifa (White top/black skirt outfit) accompanied by a Yuffie and Lucy from Fairytale.

Saturday - Was Zatanna (black tophat, black dress blouse bodysuit, fishnets) was accompanied by a STR from black rock shooter. I was also the smaller asian Zatanna if you were at the marvel/dc gathering. If you have pictures from the gathering, send them over!

Sunday - Pocahontas in the morning with a yellow angel card captor Sakura then afternoon we changed back to Tifa and STR

Tweet @ispyangie

questionette

Who were the camera men were at the dance parties? They got quite a few pictures of me doing lightshows and itd be awesome if i could get a look at those pics!

mdarkpoet

I was a Victorian lolita in a black and white dress through most of Fanime and I was also Poland (wooo!)

zeroelement

Free from Soul Eater  (the fat one and maybe only one)
Nekozawa from Hostclub (full black robe with puppet)
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

abcbadcat

Saturday afternoon/night: I was Shinigami-sama from Soul Eater. I was walking around with my friend, a female Death the Kid (she had bleached hair!)

lotus_tile

Any pics of me?
I was Cirno from Touhou, Nice Holystone from Baccano, Raz from Psychonauts, and Asuka from Evangelion.
Thanks!

L0Lpants

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 30, 2011, 11:24:47 PM
Saturday afternoon/night: I was Shinigami-sama from Soul Eater. I was walking around with my friend, a female Death the Kid (she had bleached hair!)

So THAT was you in there?! Dude, i gave you a high five that day!
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

Akiame

I was Mio from K-On on Saturday. I was mainly in the artist alley but some people took pictures of me when I was running around outside. If anyone has any pictures that they think might be me, please send them my way. Thanks! C:

abcbadcat

Quote from: Captain L0Lpants on May 30, 2011, 11:26:51 PM
Quote from: abcbadcat on May 30, 2011, 11:24:47 PM

So THAT was you in there?! Dude, i gave you a high five that day!

You did?!? Mathematical!

heytherenoob

Quote from: questionette on May 30, 2011, 10:48:15 PM
Who were the camera men were at the dance parties? They got quite a few pictures of me doing lightshows and itd be awesome if i could get a look at those pics!

I was at the dance at night for a couple of minutes, sitting down, and I was able to capture a couple quick shots. I'll upload them in a bit (most likely tomorrow), but I'm not sure if any of them are what you're looking for!

Mod edit: It's called a dance:)

Rizumi

- GLaDOS - Portal (Saturday & Sunday)
[I had white/blue hair, glowing orbs/cores around my legs and arms/and gloves (at night I let the tips glow]

- Oshino Shinobu - Bakemonogatari (Sunday night)
[Long golden blonde/orange-ish hair, biker helmet with goggles on it, white dress, fangs]

- Setsuna Sakurazaki - Negima! (Monday)
[Regular school girl look (red tie, skirt, white shirt), angel wings, sword, card]

And my friend Niiru did Wheatley from Portal 2.

[I'll set up links of how I looked like from my camera in a bit~]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

JewishCosplayer

I had a few people take pictures of my cosplay throughout the entire weekend. My cosplay was Belarus from Hetalia. I was carrying around a large flag the entire time, and was walking with a Belgium cosplayer. If I could locate those photos, I'd be really grateful. ^_^

Example:
http://jewishlolita.deviantart.com/art/I-ll-Wait-For-You-Russia-210904569
http://jewishlolita.deviantart.com/gallery/28227144#/d3hk8mu