"Did you take my photo?" thread for Fanime 2011

Started by redroses3164, May 30, 2011, 02:43:19 PM

Smile Bot

Greetings!

This was the first year I decided to dress up for Fanime. Does anyone happen to have pictures of me? I went as the smiling box on Friday and added a Kirby on top of my head for Saturday-Monday.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank You!
Smile!

DarkMoonlitStar

If anyone took a picture of me as Tifa, Celty, Chrome or Lenalee send me a PM please x3

here's some reference pics:
http://darkmo0n1tstar.deviantart.com/gallery/28653374
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

DeathBySnooSnoo

NoNameHeroes

questionette

Who were the camera men were at the dance parties? They got quite a few pictures of me doing lightshows and itd be awesome if i could get a look at those pics!

k916ng

I was the only other GANTZ cosplayer besides Vampy. I suited up Friday-Sunday. Any pics would be awesome! Thanks.  ;D

Here are the pics I took:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1883395478728.2099845.1056570029

L0Lpants

Quote from: IRNINJ4 on May 31, 2011, 07:24:38 PM
Wondering if anyone has any pictures of me, I was a Generic Ninja, one of i think 3 there this year. My self a black ninja with dreds and i saw another one as well. Thanks for posting em up if you have em =D

Were you the one who i made jump through the water fountain outside?
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

cesspooloflight

I was Hei from Darker Than Black on Sunday. I had a mask and coat, but did not have a knife. My mask was paper-mache and was held together with twine.

Vensy

Go to http://vensy.net for cosplay and art updates! :3
2011 Cosplay: Miku Hatsune, Flandre Scarlet, Black Gold Saw, Suika Ibuki~~[/center]

akamitsuki

I wuz taokaka from blazblue...the one with usually half a mask on...and one paw with blood-looking stuff on it (on sunday/monday)...if you haz a photo, send me a pic? :D  please? :D

lotus_tile

'Lo all! Does anyone have pics of me?
Friday:
Cirno from Touhou. I was the one without anyone wings, and a green bow.
Asuka from Evangelion, with her yellow sundress.
Rasputin from Psychonauts. I wasn't him for very long, but I know I had a few pics taken of me.
Saturday:
Nice Holystone from Baccano. My patch was on the left side instead of the right (which I didn't realize until later because I was looking in a mirror T.T)
Sunday:
Cirno from Touhou again

Seiyuu

I've got a Flickr album here with 81 pictures from all 4 days. :-)

Also looking for pictures taken of me in Lolita (black blouse and black floral skirt w/ maxipad headdress, really wasn't expecting photo requests haha!), my friend as Labrador from 07-Ghost, and my friends as Kagura and Kamui from Gintama.

bebop

I'll ask again.

Did anyone take photos of a Vampire Knight Zero Kiryuu cosplayer from both Friday and Saturday ?

I am also looking for Black Rock Shooter photos. She's my friend. I can't really describe her, but she has the best looking jacket that is shiny and she has really perfect pale skin along with her her blue contacts.
Awakening to otaku inside. ^-^

VakarianPride

Quote from: bebop on May 31, 2011, 09:27:31 PM
I'll ask again.

Did anyone take photos of a Vampire Knight Zero Kiryuu cosplayer from both Friday and Saturday ?

I am also looking for Black Rock Shooter photos. She's my friend. I can't really describe her, but she has the best looking jacket that is shiny and she has really perfect pale skin along with her her blue contacts.
Pretty sure if no one replied to you, they have nothing.

Isn't the point of this thread to be PATIENT about getting pics from people?

xichisex

I was Hinata from Naruto Shippuden. I know I got a lot of photos taken, so if you have a photo of me please post it! :D

Here is a reference!

FanimeCon Cosplay 2013

L0Lpants

Quote from: Seiyuu on May 31, 2011, 09:23:28 PM
I've got a Flickr album here with 81 pictures from all 4 days. :-)

Also looking for pictures taken of me in Lolita (black blouse and black floral skirt w/ maxipad headdress, really wasn't expecting photo requests haha!), my friend as Labrador from 07-Ghost, and my friends as Kagura and Kamui from Gintama.

Your friends as Kagura & Kamui should have shown up to the Gintama gathering on Sunday noon. We hella needed a Kagura!

vizualkai

Haro! I was the sailor Pocahontas with Sailor scouts snow white and Belle. Anyone get any pics of us?

kohana ichibana

If anyone took any photos of the death note gathering on saturday :3 I was a misa in the group. <3

I posted this in the other thread too but my friend took about 1000 pictures this weekend so I'm uploading those and shall share once they are all up.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Taikei

Hey, wondering if any forum people took my photo.

I was Stein from Soul Eater..the only one that actually had a chair and stitches glued to my face
I was also a Caution Tape Raver, Dagger from Kuroshitsuji, SNJ!Kakashi (with short hair and a skirt), a wonderland OC (white rabbit with chains everywhere) , SwimsuitFem!America (had a cowboy hat on) and Ritsuka.

L0Lpants

Quote from: Smile Bot on May 31, 2011, 07:54:02 PM
Greetings!

This was the first year I decided to dress up for Fanime. Does anyone happen to have pictures of me? I went as the smiling box on Friday and added a Kirby on top of my head for Saturday-Monday.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank You!

Got em here on my DA account: http://sumblueguy41.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3hqz0d. http://sumblueguy41.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3hqz5m

monotone

Anyone get any pictures of Rovers in our yellow armbands?
Even waaay in the background behind all the cosplayers, lol. I would love to post em on our Rovers facebook wall.
Fanime Rovers
Callsign: Zombie