Fanime CONFESSIONS

Started by Rossome, May 31, 2011, 04:52:58 PM

Rossome

This was only my second year at Fanime, but I had a blast!  After the con, some friends and I sat around and reflected about what happened over this amazing weekend, and I have to say that the most interesting things I heard were the confessions of what happened when no one was looking.  Let's all share some funny stories!

I confess to... constantly coordinating with a close friend to isolate and knock out people while playing Ninja in the gaming room.  :P

For one instance in particular, I swung at someone and he dodged.  My partner was up next, but was looking around, pretending not to know it was his turn.  In the mean time, I noticed that my current target had a bandage around his hand.  I began to vocally notice it and question him about it, stealing his attention away (quite effectively) as he began to tell me how he wounded himself.  Whilst chatting away, my partner swooped in from behind for the sneaky KO.

Dirty tricks, I know, but THAT IS THE WAY OF THE NINJA!
:o

fr33lanc3r

I confess that I farted in the hotel elevator in more than one occasion while it was full.

Deox

I was pretty timid this year in terms of sleezy actions I take behind the scenes of people... But the one thing I did do this year... Totally ripped a fat fart on some old balding dude that shoved me in an elevator before I got off.

lonemeditater

I confess that I preferred playing ninja with guys. It's a lot less awkward to knock over and pin guys...
I'm me and I exist...