Now that you are home....

Started by Loktera^2, May 31, 2011, 08:02:50 PM

Loktera^2

What are you doing in your post-con days?

I am re-arranging my figures to make a tasteful display of several scantily-clad loli fully grown females... I think I am going to need a new shelf.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage

kookiekween99

Trying to find space on my walls to put all the posters and artwork I bought. :P
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Runewitt

Working.
when i got home i ate dinner, did my laundry, went to sleep, woke up today and went to work. currently relaxing then going to go to bed early tonight
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Alyxiane

Waiting for my online summer school to start and my volunteer orientation at the SPCA. Also finding a job which would likely be the Cold Stone in my city since my aunt owns the location.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

L0Lpants

still uploading all the 144 pics i took on Deviantart. man, this is taking forever....
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

Memo

Well, the first thing I did when I got home was eat rice because I missed it the entire week.  ;D

Now I have to hang all my autographs and posters up on the wall, rest my legs and study for finals week.  Oh my.

DivineVTDragon

Eating first.

Uploading pictures and waiting for the post-con depression to sink in more.

RoninShinigami

Well i had to drive 5 hours to get home. Soon as i got home i feel asleep. Uploaded my pictures and talked with a bunch of people i met at fanime through the net. I have watched some anime and set up my new figures as well. Can't wait for the next con to come around, and can not wait for fanime 2011!

c2chaos

Quote from: Memo on May 31, 2011, 09:12:03 PM
Well, the first thing I did when I got home was eat rice because I missed it the entire week.  ;D

Now I have to hang all my autographs and posters up on the wall, rest my legs and study for finals week.  Oh my.
I'm so jealous of you right now! (>_<)

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Somebody

Finals, cleaning, and apartment-hunting. >.>'
Quote from: RoninShinigami on May 31, 2011, 09:57:12 PM
Well i had to drive 5 hours to get home. Soon as i got home i feel asleep. Uploaded my pictures and talked with a bunch of people i met at fanime through the net. I have watched some anime and set up my new figures as well. Can't wait for the next con to come around, and can not wait for fanime 2011!
Wow, 5 hours? That's pretty far. Thankfully my group was only 3 hours out, not including rest stops.
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

ispyangie

It's my dead week to study my ass off for finals next week. T_T
Tweet @ispyangie

RoninShinigami

Quote from: Somebody on June 01, 2011, 07:04:16 AM
Finals, cleaning, and apartment-hunting. >.>'
Quote from: RoninShinigami on May 31, 2011, 09:57:12 PM
Wow, 5 hours? That's pretty far. Thankfully my group was only 3 hours out, not including rest stops.

Ya i came down from Reno. Its about 4 1/2 hours. All worth i would do it again every weekend if i could!

kohana ichibana

XD I am not sleeping for the next week. (Honestly, it would have been wise to not attend fanime but I'm greedy) Now I have to finish my portfolio reel by Friday so I can get my Bachelors Degree next month. Yay.
FANIME 2013 so far away... ;-;
ibekorra.tumblr.com FOLLOW MEEE

2012 ANIME EXPO COSPLAY LIST:
Misa Amane (Death Note), Korra (LoK), Tohru Honda (Furuba), Yoruichi (BLEACH)

Katsumiyo

Writing 15 pages for English finals, reading another 100, and then working three full shifts on three consecutive days. No break for Katsu. :[
But next week I'm gonna clean up around the house, make a new costume, and play L.A. Noire and Fallout: New Vegas until my eyes melt. I need the relaxation that clubbing a Legionary skull in with a lead pipe brings.

L0Lpants

finished uploading all photos on Deviantart (i'd use a shameless plugging but I'm on the phone), car maintenance, & then Disneyland. Then see Daniel Tosh when he's in SJ

yoHmok

Definitely catching up on my sleep.

hikarihoshi28

Fanime was amazing, but on Tuesday I had a midterm. Hopefully I did alright. DX
I'm still feeling sleepy from late nights before and during Fanime, so I need to catch up on sleep. Mostly I'm just trying to get back into the usual routine.
(I also put up art on my wall and arranged figures. Seems to be a fad ^^)

Alyxiane

Quote from: Alyxiane on May 31, 2011, 08:26:37 PM
Waiting for my online summer school to start and my volunteer orientation at the SPCA. Also finding a job which would likely be the Cold Stone in my city since my aunt owns the location.
To add on that...

I think the PCD will be setting in by summer school orientation tomorrow when I'm surrounded by questionably friendly people(?). I'll be missing the friendly atmosphere of the con at that point. T__T;
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tony

Quote from: Loktera^2 on May 31, 2011, 08:02:50 PM
Post-con...? Such a thing doesn't exist! We've already started on next year. Welcome to the FanimeCon 2012 pre-con season! ;D
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

L0Lpants

Quote from: Tony on June 02, 2011, 09:20:44 AM
Quote from: Loktera^2 on May 31, 2011, 08:02:50 PM
Post-con...? Such a thing doesn't exist! We've already started on next year. Welcome to the FanimeCon 2012 pre-con season! ;D

YAY, the party starts again!!!