AA/Dealers Room/Swap Meet
22 (40%)
Meeting New People
23 (41.8%)
Cosplayers/Cosplaying
27 (49.1%)
Arcade/Video Games/Tabletop
8 (14.5%)
Social Games (Ninja, Cosplay Chess, etc.)
4 (7.3%)
Panels
12 (21.8%)
Fanimaid Cafe
6 (10.9%)
B&W Ball
7 (12.7%)
Masquerade
6 (10.9%)
Rave
7 (12.7%)
Musicfest
9 (16.4%)
Stage Zero
11 (20%)
Hotel Room
7 (12.7%)
Staff (Rovers, Volunteers, etc.)
9 (16.4%)
Fun Elevator Groups
6 (10.9%)
Everything and More!
12 (21.8%)
Other (Please Specify)
10 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 55

yoHmok

For some strange reason, I found the Karaoke pretty entertaining.  It was kind of relaxing to watch some entertainment, aside from the movies in the other rooms.

Cosplayers definitely was one of the top things I go to Fanime for, even though I don't cosplay.  The panels were awesome as well.

ratcabob

I LOVED the Masquerade this year, as well as our setup over at Artist Alley. Anime Con of the Dead went really well and was a lot of fun. The selection of board games were fantastic, though I know some were asking for a second twister mat? I do wish that the unlocked DDR machine was back this year (the one that had all the mixes as well as some fan made anime mixes) but the two DDR machines that were there worked really well. There was a nice setup for Swap meet this year and of course meeting new people is always a plus at FanimeCon. I was sad for the lack of schedule since I largely missed out on a couple major events, but hopefully next year will bounce back from that.

Thanks for the wonderful convention you guys! I will definitely be back next year. ;D
Fighting gravity is a losing battle...

Anime-Planet.com - [url=http://www.anime-planet.

eHash

I'm going to go against the grain and say, the think one of the things i like most about my fanimecon experience is the fact that no matter what kind of attitude a rover has, their presence alone helps make me feel safer and that less of the completely idiotic stuff goes down.  There are always things to improve on and the fact that the schedules weren't printed only meant people needed to climb out of their shell, sense of self-entitlement and prepare better...meet new people...find out shit..afterall isn't that the social aspect of the con atmosphere that being amongst other people like ourselves is supposed to open up?

Another thing... It should be said that so many people complain about counter programing/scheduling conflicts/too many guests/etc....shouldn't you just take a step back and say wow, i had a lot of options, and if you missed it this year, try and make it next year....?  the con is supposed to be a buffet of fun and if you picked the wrong entre...leave it on the tray and get something else.

The thing I like the most is the fact that I didn't get to do everything I wanted....there simplay was not enough time or too many things at the same time I wanted to do..meaning I'll just have to come back for 2012.

Mr. Wendell

Quote from: michibeloved on June 01, 2011, 07:27:55 PM
Pretty much everything. Overall I had an amazing time at Fanime.
Seeing Yoshiki defiantly made the entire week. I also had a ton of fun at the B&W Ball, the panels I saw. As well as getting the chance to run Stage Zero.

I can't wait till next year :)

You did great on Stage Zero.  Thank you for hosting our late night music video blocks! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

cottoncandymuffin

Quote from: InsaneChan on June 02, 2011, 11:35:08 PM
*☆*゚゜゚*☆*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆Music Fest!*☆*゚゜゚*☆*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆
♪(´ε` )