[WTS] Anime moving sale! everything must go

Started by otaku_duckie, June 03, 2011, 05:51:36 PM

otaku_duckie

Hey guys, i was supposed to sell all my stuff at fanime's swap meet but i ended up missing it :/ so i have to sell it on here now. I'm moving from cali to georgia soon and i cant keep all my anime and manga stuff. If you guys could buy this stuff and take it off my hands i would be really greatful, if not...most likely...my parents will throw it all away D: and i would very much like it if perfectly good anime and manga wouldnt be tossed in the trash.

so how im working this is if you see something you like just post and tell me, if you want a closer picture of certain item I'll be glad to post more pics. If you buy something from me you will be paying through paypal and you will have to cover the shipping (i know it sucks but hopefully with my uncle being an UPS employee maybe i can get you guys discounts)

here are the pics of the stuff im selling, sorry for the glare on some of the posters and some of the blurriness
http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff437/little_duckie/for%20sale/?preview

here's the list:

CDs: $5
Kingdom hearts 1 OST
Fruits Basket OST

Games:$5
Yo Jin Bo (otome)
Hourglass of Summer

Posters: $1 ([link])theres more of them but i cant find pics
Eva
Sailor Moon

gundam wing
and a huge lucky star poster ($3)
huge inuyasha poster $3

Figures: $5
Kikyo season 2
Inuyasha (mini)

card sets (that you play poker and other games with) $1
fruits basket

I have some ultra rare naruku card for the inyasha trading card game $10 comes with other cards as well for free

T-shirts: $5
DBZ shirts (A LOT OF THEM, sizes M-XL)
naruto size small
inuysha sizes M-XL
Full metal alchemist size XL
gungrave size M

manga: $2
beauty pop vol 1
beauty is the best vol 1
ceres vol 1-4 original tokyo pop covers (they look like this: [link])
D.N.Angel original japanese manga vol 8,9
Faeries Landing vol 1-4
Fushigi yugi genbu kaiden vol 1
Full metal alchemist vol 4
Full metal Panic overload vol 1-2
Happy Hassle High vol 1-4
Inuyasha vol 9,11, 14,15 and movie 2 animanga
Kamikaze kaitou Jeanne vol 1
Kill me, kiss me (mahnwa) 1-3
saiyuki volume 1-4
scarped princess vol 1

Comics (original tokyo pop) $5
gundam wing vol 6-9

DVDs $1
Inuyasha Vol4
flame of recca vol 1
get backers vol 1
saiyuki 5, 8
yu yu hakusho ep93-95
kodocha vol1

DVDbox sets $5
Samurai seven vol 4 + art books
Knight hunters complete series + OVA vol 2,3
Magic Knight Reyearth season 2 + movie
Full moon wo sagashite complete series, original japanese w/ english subs. Imported
note: eps 5-7 dont work for some reason

VHS: $5 (for complete series, .50 cents for one alone)
escaflowne complete series +DVD movie (movie for free if you buy the whole series)
Fushigi yugi complete first season

Wii gaming system, Like new, hardly used. comes with wireless sensor bar. one controller. and wii sports
$100

once a person buys an item I'll be sure to mark it off as quickly as possible.
^^ thx guys
Visit my deviantart!
http://i-am-miss-duckie.deviantart.com/
someone tell me how to draw feet! >_<

weirderraindrop

For the sailor moon comic, are those the slim Chixx Comix?

otaku_duckie

Quote from: weirderraindrop on June 04, 2011, 12:41:32 PM
For the sailor moon comic, are those the slim Chixx Comix?

yup, numbers 33-35, I'm selling them for 5 bucks each cuz they are out of print.
Visit my deviantart!

weirderraindrop

I'm totally wanting to buy those...is there any way that they may still be available by the time I get paid again on the 17th? Kinda between paychecks atm.  ???

otaku_duckie

Quote from: weirderraindrop on June 04, 2011, 06:15:18 PM
I'm totally wanting to buy those...is there any way that they may still be available by the time I get paid again on the 17th? Kinda between paychecks atm.  ???

lol sure i can put them off to the side for you. once you get paid PM me all your info so i can ship them out to you ^^ b
Visit my deviantart!

weirderraindrop

Woohoo! Thanks much! ^_^ I used to have a ton of them but apparently they got 'lost' like 10 moves ago. :\

LightandDarkSoul

When do you move?
I'm eying a lot of your t-shirts (all of them except the naruto one), posters (All the sailor moon ones, One of the inuyasha and the lucky star) and those pokemon toys. (Looked through the photobucket gallery) But I'm currently jobless until the start of July. Is it possible for you to hold those until mid July? I'll understand if you can't.

otaku_duckie

Quote from: LightandDarkSoul on June 06, 2011, 02:58:35 AM
When do you move?
I'm eying a lot of your t-shirts (all of them except the naruto one), posters (All the sailor moon ones, One of the inuyasha and the lucky star) and those pokemon toys. (Looked through the photobucket gallery) But I'm currently jobless until the start of July. Is it possible for you to hold those until mid July? I'll understand if you can't.

I dont move till december, and I dont mind holding the stuff till july lol

so all of the shirts?
well the rurouni kenshin ones I convinced a friend to buy last night. so im removing those off the list today.
most of the DBZ ones are sizes L- XL, Inuyasha shirts are L, fma and gungrave shirts are M.

you can have the sailor moon and lucky star posters, which inuyasha poster?
I have a friend who wants to buy 5 of the figures from the box and another one who's still deciding so once i get conformation from them I'll tell you whats left to see if you still want the rest of the figures ^^
Visit my deviantart!

LightandDarkSoul

Quote from: otaku_duckie on June 06, 2011, 09:55:14 AM

so all of the shirts?
well the rurouni kenshin ones I convinced a friend to buy last night. so im removing those off the list today.
most of the DBZ ones are sizes L- XL, Inuyasha shirts are L, fma and gungrave shirts are M.

I have a friend who wants to buy 5 of the figures from the box and another one who's still deciding so once i get conformation from them I'll tell you whats left to see if you still want the rest of the figures ^^

Shirt sizes are fine :D I'll take what's left.
It's the blue inuyasha poster with InuYasha in the middle with his claw out in front and the rest of the cast surrounding him. Also thinking about the Evangelion posters too.
As for the PKMN figures, I'm mainly eying the starters and their evolutions, Venonat and Venomoth, and the poliwag family. Can you post a pic of whatever is left in rows? That way I can get a better look to see what you have. :D

Azalie

I'm interested in your Magic Knights Rayearth season 2 + Movie, Hourglass of Summer, and the Full Moon wo Sagashite set.

Quick question about the Full Moon set though: are the subtitles understandable? I've had horrible luck with region-free DVD sets before.. gotta hate it when the subs make absolutely no sense and are over the top engrish-y, gaah.

otaku_duckie

Quote from: Azalie on June 08, 2011, 03:22:40 AM
I'm interested in your Magic Knights Rayearth season 2 + Movie, Hourglass of Summer, and the Full Moon wo Sagashite set.

Quick question about the Full Moon set though: are the subtitles understandable? I've had horrible luck with region-free DVD sets before.. gotta hate it when the subs make absolutely no sense and are over the top engrish-y, gaah.

Yea the subs are good for the most part. though they do have a few typos and eps 5-7 dont work for some reason. also o.o the subs in the last 2 eps are all kinds of screwy, like the subs overlap and are all weird XD. the rest of the series is fine. thats why im selling it so cheap. o.o if your okay with that then by all means take it.
Visit my deviantart!

Azalie

Ok great, doesn't sound too bad. I have a Full Metal Alchemist set that's the worst ever. For example, they subbed "Good Morning" as "Egg good daytime"... and it was full of plenty of other lovely translations XD So I had to make sure it's not as bad as that! I'll go ahead and take them ^_^

I'll message you my address so we can talk about shipping~

EDIT: Sent a PM, but have no clue if it went through ^^;

otaku_duckie

Quote from: LightandDarkSoul on June 06, 2011, 07:16:26 PM
Quote from: otaku_duckie on June 06, 2011, 09:55:14 AM

so all of the shirts?

Shirt sizes are fine :D I'll take what's left.
It's the blue inuyasha poster with InuYasha in the middle with his claw out in front and the rest of the cast surrounding him. Also thinking about the Evangelion posters too.
As for the PKMN figures, I'm mainly eying the starters and their evolutions, Venonat and Venomoth, and the poliwag family. Can you post a pic of whatever is left in rows? That way I can get a better look to see what you have. :D

my friend finally made up her mind and chose which ones she wanted to buy

(i dont care about my spelling atm XD)
charmeleon, charizard,squirttle, pichu, pikachu,toritdile, zapdos, weezing, mankey, eevee, veporeon, lickitung, entei, jolteon, chansey, quasuire,  spearow, moltres, fearow, venemoth, hitmonchan, primape, tangala, venenat, poliwag, poliwhirl, politwrath. eletabuzz, jigglypuff, wigglytuff. heracross, vileplume, hitmonchan, calfable, dewgong, calfairy, rattata sunflora, tortidile's second stage, and the reindeer pokemon

sadly my friend took entei, pidgey, articuno and most of the starter pokemon :( sry
Visit my deviantart!