The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2012 Gathering)

Started by raenef, June 03, 2011, 07:47:54 PM

raenef

Hello everyone and welcome to the 2012 Kuro gathering! ZeeVee, Chaosbark and I will be running different aspects of it. Right now the plan for timing is Sunday at 4:30 pm, which will give us time to settle in and take pictures before high tea at 4:45!

Day: Sunday May 27
Time/place:
4-5pm FCC HS
5-6pm CH2 WRH

Please Note: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the gathering. If you do not want to be included in these photos please step aside while they are being taken. By remaining with the group when pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Trancy Household
Alois Trancy: RikuCosplayer, DarkLotusRen,Death_Note_Matt,
Claude: DarkLotusRen's gf,  Nezumi84

Phantomhive Household
Pluto: ZeeVee-McGee, CheshirePhantom's friend
Sebastian: acostory, ruby19_4, otakuforlife, SuikaTasai's friend, animejunkie, CheshirePhantom's friend,Keiko7384
Ciel: TaiyoNoMonogatari,TwistedFayt, Pika-Ninja, heidipak's sister, DaizyLazy, SuikaTasai, Nyuunie's beau
's friend, CheshirePhantom's friend, Nyuunie, RitsukaUzumaki, ninagarnet, Nezumi84's beau, ninagarnet

Finnian:Olivine
Mae-Rin:amaya_JDB, PsychoticOtaku,SUISEISEKI~DESU!

Durless Household
Grell: Angelx624, Marisuga, Firemage1000,Ghetto Kitsune,SuikaTasai,CheshirePhantom,
AnonymousAnimeFan, ranma12

Madam red: whitexotaku

Middleford Household
Elizabeth: manik_semiramis,electrocute, sushie,heidipak's friend

Circus
Beast: Wolftale

Queen's Court
John Brown: chaosbark

Others
Undertaker: SweetNiar, Duo Monkey,
Ash: koolcalcat1
Angela: SerenaDoll
Drocell: heidipak
Alan: yukiko_no_niwa
William: CosplayerJJ,CommandantCat
Lau: vietboy,Vasyenka's beau, woofles
Ranmao: Vasyenka, woofles
Queen: LadySnowBird

(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

ZeeVee-McGee

Allo Allo allo! Pluto from the Kuroshitsuji Fanime 2011 Gathering here! And I will also be hosting the Gathering for Fanime 2012!

sael

Lords and Ladies,
Masters and Madams,
You are cordially invited to the Queen's High Tea.

The tea will be held at 4 PM on Sunday, May 27th and will be held in conjunction with the fan-shots and crack pairings for your convenience. At this moment, the location has yet to be confirmed. If you are planning to attend the gathering and have been recorded on Raenef's list, we will assume that you plan to attend the tea unless otherwise noted. The tea will be started as we move onto the fan-shots/crack pairings to provide you with snacks as you watch/wait for the photos.

If you are willing and able, please bring a treat to bring with your fellow cosplayers. We will be listing those items being brought below. Thank you for your assistance and generosity.

The Menu

• Utensils:
  • Sweets:
  • Snacks: Muffins ((GG)Nami_Misaki)
  • Drinks: Lemonade and Iced Tea (chaosbark)
  • Other: Platters and teacups (chaosbark), Plates ((GG)Nami_Misaki)

sael

Given how large our lovely gathering has become, we've decided to divide and conquer.

Raenef and ZeeVee have graciously volunteered to run the main gathering and the guest list.

Raenef will be calling out the group/household/character shots.

ZeeVee will be returning to take charge of the ever loved fan-shots and crack pairings. We all know how much you guys loved that last year! So start shouting out photo ideas so that ZeeVee knows what you would all like to see - you can call them out at the gathering too, but if we have a list then we'll know what is expected.

And Chaosbark will be organizing the tea party, which will be happening at the same time as the gathering - should give everyone something to do while waiting for their turn in front of the camera! We're also hoping to reserve a space with tables and chairs.

Let's make the Kuroshitsuji Tea Party Gathering at Fanime 2012 the best we've had yet!

ZeeVee-McGee

I'll be checking this board fairly regularly just to see what people want if they are interested in the fan shots/Pairing Shots/crack shots.

I will edit this post as I get requests for different shots so that I have it as a list come next fanime. ALSO if you see me at a con AX 2011, Ycon 2011, or ALA 2012, feel free to talk to me about any specifics you want, like personal shots with friends or group crack shots etc etc.

~Z

sael

My apologies. Raenef and ZeeVee are co-organizers of the gathering. Question concerning photos and the gathering itself, please ask one of them.

If you have inquiries about the tea, feel free to ask me.

Angelx624

Oh snap, planning for next year, already, are we~?? 8DD

Hopefully I can make it again next year~ If so, I'll be going as Grell(opera dress from the 2nd Kuro musical) :P
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

raenef

Awesome! I have you down! We just all want to be prepared next year so it can be an awesome Kuro gathering again!

acostory

I'm going to regret this.... but put me down as Sebastian.

RikuCosplayer

Put me down as Alois Trancy
like last time, please and thank you. =3
~Current Cosplays~ ~%Progress~

KH2 Riku: 100% Finished!
Alois Trancy: 100% Finished!

~Cons Attended~   ~Cons Attending~

-Yaoi Con 2009          Fanime 2012
-Fanime Con 2010
-Sac Anime Con 2010
-Fanime Con 2011 

I<3 Sora & Ciel Phantomhiv

raenef

sael

I'll be starting a list for the tea in a month or so. If you're able and willing, please bring something to share with the gathering. I'll try to remember to bring more water/tea/lemonade next year.

Angelx624

Truuue~ 8D I'm sure it'll be amazing~ ;D

@acostory - Oh ho ho, you have noooo idea~ >DDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

SweetNiar

raenef

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

ruby19_4

Finally found it. Sure took me a while to look for you guys. I will be sebastian again for next year.

O yea. In case you want some picture. Here you go. Anyone has a picture of me too. Thx.
http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/jj380/ruby19_4/fanime%202011/

raenef

marisuga

I'll be there as either Lingerie!Grell or Choirboy!Grell :)

raenef

Marisuga, which would you like me to put you down for ( I can change it later, just so we have a tentative list)