The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2012 Gathering)

Started by raenef, June 03, 2011, 07:47:54 PM

raenef

Thank you everyone!! I have you all down!

Super sweet Twisted, I'm happy you found a boyfriend at con, and especially one who cosplays kuro as well!! You two will make a super cute pairing

Saphire- I told chaosbark about it and she will let you know about the tea ^ ^.
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

Kaibutsuketto

This is going to be my first time to Fanime. I'm going to be Campania Elizabeth.... Or wonderland Lizzy. XD haven't really decided.

sael

Hello everyone! I hope your summer is going well. As summer begins to close and we start to head back to school, I'm going to start up the tea party portion of this gathering.

As the tea is being run in tandem with the gathering, we are assuming that you will attend both, so you need only respond once. As I leave the master list to Raenef, I will be in charge of only the menu for the tea. If you are willing and able, please volunteer to bring something to share for the tea.

Thank you!

MikuMayhem

Quote from: Kaibutsuketto on August 11, 2011, 07:50:10 AM
This is going to be my first time to Fanime. I'm going to be Campania Elizabeth.... Or wonderland Lizzy. XD haven't really decided.

/Gasp! Your first Fanime! How exciting!

I'm not going to be cosplaying, but I'm really looking forward to the gathering this year... seeing as when I photographed it last year, everyone looked AMAZING~ (I was the one laying on the floor. haha... >_>;; )

Pika-Ninja

i want to come! i will be ciel phantomhive (red ver. #19)
I will also bring my meyrin :D
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

Death_Note_Matt

Another Player has Entered the Game

raenef

Got everyone down! Is everyone getting royally psyched?

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: raenef on September 20, 2011, 03:39:24 PM

Definitely excited ^o^ I might be switching from wearing my Grell costume to possibly sleepy hollow Ciel instead to the gathering.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

raenef

Quote from: Wolftale on September 27, 2011, 10:05:33 PM

Definitely excited ^o^ I might be switching from wearing my Grell costume to possibly sleepy hollow Ciel instead to the gathering.

I'll keep you down as Grell for right now until you know for sure if you've switched *lazy alois cosplayer is lazy* hehe

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: raenef on October 16, 2011, 11:42:49 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on September 27, 2011, 10:05:33 PM

I'll keep you down as Grell for right now until you know for sure if you've switched *lazy alois cosplayer is lazy* hehe

Haha it's all good~ that will most likely be my default :) can't wait for this gathering!
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

raenef

So last weekend at y-con ZeeVee-McGee, chaosbark, and I all got together to meet face-to-face about this gathering. We're all getting super excited and we hope you guys are too! I know the board has been a bit quiet, but as fanime approaches I can guarantee this forum will get much more active! In the meantime just have fun everyone, play some games, get to know your fellow kuro cosplayers ^ ^.

One quick announcement:

Chaosbark is running the Tiger&Bunny gathering so if you think you'll be going to that as well just give us a heads up in the forum (or the t&b one  :) so we can make sure they aren't too close together (especially if you're doing a hero suit. No fun having to change from a hero suit to a frilly petticoat or visa versa  :P

sael

Ah, yes. Please do tell.

Also, ZeeVee will be checking the forum to see what fanshots you would like to see done, so please post those here too. Requests will be taken at the gathering as well, but if you want to make sure that you get the shot you want I recommend that you post it in this thread.

DaizyLazy

probably going to cosplay ciel  (ball gown) :)
;D

ruby19_4

Though you might want to know since Bsaphire might want to know about this gathering.

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13396.0.html

Cosplay Circus

So I'll for sure be cosplaying Beast from the Noah's Ark Circus now, this will not be changing unlike the previous posts ^^; (so sorry about that btw) Have been jumping to best suit the Ciel cosplayer I am with and now they've decided for sure to be doing Circus, so they'll probably also be at the gathering but they don't have a forum account to post it on here.

Can't wait for the High Tea~ was so much fun last year :D
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Firemage1000

I'm planning on going  to both the Tiger and Bunny gathering and the Kuroshitsuji gatherings so its awesome if they were decently spaced.
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

Angelx624

I dunno if I'll be going to the Tiger and Bunny gathering~ :O It all depends, really~ xDD;; I'm starting to spark interest in that series....... xP

Anyways, as for the Kuro gathering, I might just have a Will with me~ <33 That is, if he isn't busy~ ;A;"
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

heidipak

This will be my first Fanime, and I admit I was most excited about a Kuro gathering.  And it sounds spectacular.  ;D

Please put us down for the following:
- My sister will be attending as Ciel
- Our friend will be accompanying as Elizabeth   
- I will be trying to do some justice as Drocell

YAY!

Fanime 2013

0 - Russell (Up)
1 - Azusa Nakano (K-On!!)
2 - Yukio Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
3 - Vriska Serket - God Tier (Homestuck)
4 - Nepeta Leijon (Homestuck)

JiiiWiz

Please do put me down as Alois Trancy. I'll be attending as Maid Alois, and my fiance will also be attending as Claude. It'll be a pleasure to take photos of everyone in the gathering. Oh, me and my fiance will be making muffins as well so please do set us down for bringing them. Oh, I must mention that they may be quite colorful on the inside. And depending on how many people show up to the gathering, we may also bring plates. Hopefully no one tries to take our cupcakes when we aren't looking. Hope everyone has a good time at the gathering. :)

- Nami
"Please don't.."

sushie

Its a trap...!
2013 (more TBA)
Piko Utatane: Casuals
Rock Lee: Shippuden + Original
Lizzy (Kuroshitsuji)