The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2012 Gathering)

Started by raenef, June 03, 2011, 07:47:54 PM

Firemage1000

2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

raenef

Alright I should have everyone down!

I think it's funny that both Claude's are the significant others of two Alois cosplays  ;D

Tell me if I missed anyone guys!!
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

sael

"Menu" updated, thanks to those who have volunteered to bring things. Please tell me if I missed anything - I'm still suffering from a post-finals confusion.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: chaosbark on December 15, 2011, 05:58:02 PM
"Menu" updated, thanks to those who have volunteered to bring things. Please tell me if I missed anything - I'm still suffering from a post-finals confusion.
I envy you for having finished them, mine have only just started //orz
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Olivine

Hello~ 8D

I put myself down as Undertaker (using the name Mokuren Tattoo, but since that's no longer my cosplay name, I made a new account), but unfortunately due to financial problems, I'll have to attend as Finnian instead. I should be accompanied by my cosplay group, but until the day and time is posted, I won't know for sure.
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

jingko

would love to be a madam red for this but need to know date and time before i can say 100% yes ><
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

amaya_JDB

Hi everyone! I'm still debating on doing either Grell (w/saw) or Mey-Rin (w/o glasses;w/snipe). It's a hard choice.... >.>

I've decided. Sign me up as Mey-Rin w/o glasses.
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

koolcalcat1

So i will be ash this year...but i also want to take a crack at demon ceil...maybe at night?

manik_semiramis

Hm~  So... for now I'm certain I wanna be Lizzie, but I also promised a friend I'd be Smile.  >_>  We'll see? 
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

yukiko_no_niwa

Hey, can you change my cosplay from Angela to Alan Humphries? Due to personal problems, I won't be able to come to the gathering as her.
Past:
CC [Code Geass]
Lightning (B&W Ball) [FF XIII]
2012:
Sice [FF Type-0]

raenef

sael

OK, here's the plan:

Tiger & Bunny on Saturday (recommend a time, please)
Kuroshitsuji on Sunday (3:30-4:30 main gathering, tea commences at 4:30 til we decide to break off)

The days may switch depending on when the Black & White Ball is.

SabienStrange

I think I can finally make this gathering this year ~ !
I'll be going as Sebastian and my significant otter will be Claude.
We're flying up, so I think the only safe/packable thing we can bring is bagged tea.
I have two tea shops that I usually go to, so if anyone wants anything special/suggestions in general, please let me know. Otherwise I will do my best to bring a variety. n wn

As for a time for the T&B gathering, maybe some time in the afternoon?
Although that's assuming we're going to be inside so anyone in a Hero Suit won't melt.
Also, can I just...love you for NOT making these two gatherings on the same day? ; w;

Firemage1000

Bleach is down for 3:30 on Saturday and Final Fantasy is down for Saturday TBA.

I know you can't cater to everyone's schedule, but these are huge gatherings that many people are going to. I know the FF group and Bleach group are doing their best to not overlap.

If Tiger and Bunny has to be Saturday, can it be in the morning, like at 9am/10am???

If at all possible, can Tiger and Bunny be moved to Sunday Morning???
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

sael

I have addressed scheduling questions for T&B in the appropriate thread.

Please remember that, as a returning 60+ cosplayer gathering, Kuroshitsuji gets priority in our time slot. T&B, however, does not.

sael

Quote from: SabienStrange on January 19, 2012, 09:32:50 PMAs for a time for the T&B gathering, maybe some time in the afternoon?
Although that's assuming we're going to be inside so anyone in a Hero Suit won't melt.
Also, can I just...love you for NOT making these two gatherings on the same day? ; w;

Sorry for the double post.

Rooming with a group of Basara/T&B(yes, we are crazy for doing both...)/Kuroshitsuji(yes, raenef and I are the craziest of the bunch) cosplayers, I understand your prospective. Two costume heavy gatherings in one day with limited time between them can be more than a bit stressful. We can't promise that T&B and Kuroshitsuji will not be on the same day, but we will try our darnest to keep them from being within 2 or 3 hours of each other. Jumping from cosplay to cosplay with no time to relax/display your work is no fun at all.

Saturday is looking a little hectic with several large gatherings taking place. If our numbers do not grow much more, we may be able to keep the T&B gathering indoors. Please visit the T&B thread to discuss this more.

Just so you know, the day of the Kuroshitsuji gathering will change only if the day of the B&W Ball is changed. Also, we carefully considered the time of the gathering, making sure that all Masquerade participants are able to join the gathering before having to check in for that event.

Angelx624

Yes, I'm thankful it'll be before the time those in the Masquerade need to check in, as I'll have to change costumes for the Masquerade. OTL
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

raenef

We will be trying our best to make sure things don't overlap, but there is only so much we can do. We can promise you that T&b/Kuro/Basara will not overlap. Nor will Kuro overlap with masquerade. I apologize firemage, but we can only make sure we don't overlap with so many gatherings. Especially since final fantasy is TBA. As chaosbark said, let's try and keep these time ideas to their respective threads, and it helps bump them up!

Sengoku Basara: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,16486.0/topicseen.html
Tiger and Bunny: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,16580.0/topicseen.html

AnimefanJJ

Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

JiiiWiz

Really excited about the gathering! It'd be nice if more people brought more snacks and sweets. If anyone is bringing a cake, someone else should bring utensils as well. Oh, and my friend may come as Demon!Hannah too, but she's a maybe for now haha.
"Please don't.."