The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2012 Gathering)

Started by raenef, June 03, 2011, 07:47:54 PM

marisuga

If the gathering is after 2:00pm on Sunday I might not be able to make it :(

vietboy

Lau might be making an appearance, but one question... What are we talking about?
They are not Fallen Angels, they are Fabled..

Poof-Aro

Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page

Angelx624

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on January 21, 2012, 12:17:36 AM
Really excited about the gathering! It'd be nice if more people brought more snacks and sweets. If anyone is bringing a cake, someone else should bring utensils as well. Oh, and my friend may come as Demon!Hannah too, but she's a maybe for now haha.

Maybe I can see about bringing *ahem* red snacks...... xDD Like red candies or something. :P Would that be ok~? :'D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Omega (Bad Batch)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Sheeta (Laputa)

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Angelx624 on January 22, 2012, 09:38:27 PM
Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on January 21, 2012, 12:17:36 AM
Really excited about the gathering! It'd be nice if more people brought more snacks and sweets. If anyone is bringing a cake, someone else should bring utensils as well. Oh, and my friend may come as Demon!Hannah too, but she's a maybe for now haha.

Maybe I can see about bringing *ahem* red snacks...... xDD Like red candies or something. :P Would that be ok~? :'D

That sounds good!~ ;] The more sweets the better! All the sugar will make us all hyped. xD;
"Please don't.."

koolcalcat1

otakuforlife

Fanime 2024 Cross-play plans (order subject to change)

Day 0 - No cosplay
Day 1 - Shioriko Mifune (summer uniform)
Day 2 - Rin Hoshizora (winter uniform)
Day 3 - Shiki Wakana (summer uniform)
Day 4 - Rei Ayanami (school uniform) or maid

Pika-Ninja

Quote from: electrocute on August 07, 2011, 04:34:07 PM
Put me down as Elizabeth.... again.. :P third year in a row and people still hate her. T__T

I'm also bringing a Sebby!

Awwh don't say that! I personally, don't HATE lizzy, i find her annoying at some points. BUT recently in the manga, i have LOVED her, she became totally cool.

I'm also becoming a lizzyxCiel person.

(i'll totally be your ciel..if my lizzy uh..let's just say..she likes to go from ciel to ciel..)
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

Cosplay Circus

Ugh my Smile might be flaking on me, if he does I'll probably switch to a different character (I am not walking around Fanime in that outfit alone XD) but still will keep marked on here as Beast until I know for sure.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

koolcalcat1

^oh I've. Never seen a beast before! I'd love to see it!!!

CommandantCat

I'll be coming as William T. Spears again, oh, so much fun >u>
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

raenef

Quote from: Wolftale on January 26, 2012, 12:09:11 AM
Ugh my Smile might be flaking on me, if he does I'll probably switch to a different character (I am not walking around Fanime in that outfit alone XD) but still will keep marked on here as Beast until I know for sure.

Chaosbark posting through Raenef's account: I'll be about the con as Snake at some point in time! If we meet up, we need to get some photos together!
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

raenef

Maskenlav

"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

sael

I am happy to announce that CommandantCat will be helping to organize the fan-requested photos with ZeeVee! So please mind her and ZeeVee once the fanshots begin.  :)

If anyone has an idea for a photo, please post in the thread/PM either ZeeVee-McGee or CommandantCat so that they might make note of your fan name/idea, thus ensuring that you'll get called up for some fun(ny) photoshoots. Requests can also be called out at the gathering; impromptu photos are always fun!

Anything you'd like to add, CommandantCat?

CommandantCat

Quote from: chaosbark on January 27, 2012, 12:32:39 AM
Anything you'd like to add, CommandantCat?

Nothing really that relevant, just pleased to be any sort of assistance. One note is that I know there are always numerous people who wish to take part in fan shots, but, it isn't always the most ideal to have more than one character in a photo or pose that is requested. Aside from that I will try to keep tabs on anything requested, and if anyone is adamant about something /specifically/ as in you are a die hard fangirl for that concept or pairing, I would recommend making a strong note of it to me in a message or in an email.

No fangirls left behind *chest pound*
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: raenef on January 26, 2012, 09:09:09 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on January 26, 2012, 12:09:11 AM

Chaosbark posting through Raenef's account: I'll be about the con as Snake at some point in time! If we meet up, we need to get some photos together!

Sounds like a plan (:
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

raenef

koolcalcat1

I decied to make angela's dress today...i'm still working on the shirt...it's hard to make!!!