The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2012 Gathering)

Started by raenef, June 03, 2011, 07:47:54 PM

koolcalcat1

Quote from: chaosbark on January 31, 2012, 09:15:33 PM
@kool - Haha, whether Ash or Angela, I'll be your manga twin XD

Manga twin? Oh Grey right?

sael

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on January 31, 2012, 09:26:25 PM
Quote from: chaosbark on January 31, 2012, 09:15:33 PM
@kool - Haha, whether Ash or Angela, I'll be your manga twin XD

Manga twin? Oh Grey right?
Not quite, that would be Raenef. I'm cosplaying John Brown, the queen's aide (who was replaced by Ash/Angela in the anime).

koolcalcat1

Quote from: chaosbark on January 31, 2012, 10:46:57 PM
Not quite, that would be Raenef. I'm cosplaying John Brown, the queen's aide (who was replaced by Ash/Angela in the anime).
[/quote]
Oh your replacing me? Hmmm....we need pics together then with Victoria.

SabienStrange

/the perks of wearing black, no stains ~ !
I say that now...

@CommandantCat: afoeinaOh gosh that's so awesome ~ !
Proof that you can meet wonderful people at cons too. <3
[ I met my SO there too last year, coincidentally. ]

And this is true, especially with William being the most serious business to ever serious about such business ~
ButUm, I think as long as the panel and the gathering are on the same day, I can try to lend my services?
If not I'll try to see what I can do before I tell you I am up a creek. x_x;

Also speaking of cake, which always reminds me of tea ~
Will there be something there with which to heat up water?
I didn't even think about that until now. o .o

raenef

We even have a few people who met their SO at the kuro gathering in years past, which is super sweet! I wonder if we should do like a valentine's cosplay photo contest, just something cute and something for us to do on the board until fanime  ;D Maybe I'll bake the winners a cute little cake or something! Thoughts? You can be a couple, a cosplay couple, or single!

Would everyone be agreeable to a valentine's themed contest? Let's see those Sebastian's with roses for their Ciels and Alois with roses for...well anyone who will give him some love :P. It could be a cute little 'searching for' pic, or even a 'while you were gone~' pic! Let's get creative!

As long as it's Kuro and valentine's themed...oh and keep it PG guys! I'll start working on rules for this weekend, and you'd have until the end of February to post your pic, and then we'll vote during March!

Thoughts?
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

sael

@Sabien - I'll ask BSaphire, but I know that in past years we were in charge of heating our own water. With the new location, this might have changed.

Good idea, Raenef. I'm willing to donate an edible prize as well. So get to it, guys. Let's see some romantic, heartwarming, Valentine's-inspired photos!

raenef

Quote from: chaosbark on February 01, 2012, 12:07:23 AM
@Sabien - I'll ask BSaphire, but I know that in past years we were in charge of heating out own water. With the new location, this might have changed.

Good idea, Raenef. I'm willing to donate an edible prize as well. So get to it, guys. Let's see some romantic, heartwarming, Valentine's-inspired photos!

Yay ALL the prizes!!

....this is what I do when I have papers to write...I'm so productive haha. At least My profile pic looks as exhausted as writing makes me....the other one was just so....I think I must have had a BUNCH of coffee...oh the things we all do for cosplays ^ ^

CommandantCat

@Chaos

O-Oh my, well, don't let her hear you say girlfriend. Uhm. Hm. I- touchy subject, seeing as, unrequited excess of emotion is normally offered towards me. Cosplay or not. Uhm. Quite. Oh, goodness. I- ..... My glasses conceal all flustered emotion. -touch touch-

Valentine's day contest?! :Y I won't be entering to win. But I was going to make a cheesy William be my Valentine type picture -u- shits and giggles,

Once my wig gets in though, seeing as I can't brush my current mo-hawk into a business doo like I used to.
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

SabienStrange

@raenef: aaaah, oh gosh the mushy lover in me finds that reeeeally adorable ~ ! > w<
And I like the Valentines photo contest idea, it would keep us all excited about things until Fanime!
I'll probably just enter for fun though.

@chaosbark: Alrighty then. Hopefully things work out well for us in that regard ~

Pika-Ninja

*Sighs* Ah, Kuro weddings. Such bliss. Well except for mine xD

Long story short. My sebastian left me for a grell T ^ T BUT FEAR NOT. Another very kind sebastian let me marry him, and lets just say. Thats my new sebastian :3 Even though our wedding failed..since a claude picked me up and ran away with me with an Alois, and two grells kiddnapped my sebastian..it was..well..er..interesting. Look it up! It's the Ciel and Sebastian Wedding at Sacanime Winter 2012. I'm the Ciel. Ah, well no duh. I am no longer Sebastianless, but..my sebastian won't be coming to fanime //sadfaic.
I also don't have a lizzy..Well..i do..but..i think i already mention she's...well..she goes from Ciel to Ciel.
Fanime plans~
Rukia Kuchiki: Bleach
Lilynette Gingerback: Bleach
Hungary: Hetalia
(?) Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji/Black butler

CommandantCat

One William, all the Grells.

-double pistols and a wink-

But goodness, that I one challenging wedding then
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

manik_semiramis

:3 I'm going to Fanime as Lizzy and I don't have a Ciel~

Quote from: Pika-Ninja on February 01, 2012, 05:08:17 PM
*Sighs* Ah, Kuro weddings. Such bliss. Well except for mine xD

Long story short. My sebastian left me for a grell T ^ T BUT FEAR NOT. Another very kind sebastian let me marry him, and lets just say. Thats my new sebastian :3 Even though our wedding failed..since a claude picked me up and ran away with me with an Alois, and two grells kiddnapped my sebastian..it was..well..er..interesting. Look it up! It's the Ciel and Sebastian Wedding at Sacanime Winter 2012. I'm the Ciel. Ah, well no duh. I am no longer Sebastianless, but..my sebastian won't be coming to fanime //sadfaic.
I also don't have a lizzy..Well..i do..but..i think i already mention she's...well..she goes from Ciel to Ciel.
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

raenef

JiiiWiz

Hey, so me and Claude won't be able to make it to the gathering anymore. :| We have other plans. Sorry everyone. If you'd like to visit us, we'll be staffing at Vols. I'll have to drop out of bringing things as well, but maybe next year we may be able to attend. Have a wonderful Fanime this year everyone.
"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on February 02, 2012, 03:56:17 AM
Hey, so me and Claude won't be able to make it to the gathering anymore. :| We have other plans. Sorry everyone. If you'd like to visit us, we'll be staffing at Vols. I'll have to drop out of bringing things as well, but maybe next year we may be able to attend. Have a wonderful Fanime this year everyone.

We'll also be walking around the con on our off hours as well, so feel free to say hi to us.
"Please don't.."

manik_semiramis

Quote from: raenef on February 01, 2012, 07:35:51 PM
Manik- your sig is amazing!

Thanks!  :3  Although I don't think I'll be Skull Bride!Ciel for a while.  :D  I've developed a fondness for Lizzie~
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

CommandantCat

-rolls around the thread-

c: that feeling when the wig you got first, and hated, was actually the one you bought for a dollar to use as scraps for other wigs extension <3

And you get a new blazer

<3
COMMANDANT CAT
----
=

SuikaTasai

Here's another Grell to add to your fancy little list  ;) And I'll be bringing my Sebastian with me~<3  And Ciel too

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: raenef on January 31, 2012, 11:53:20 PM
We even have a few people who met their SO at the kuro gathering in years past, which is super sweet! I wonder if we should do like a valentine's cosplay photo contest, just something cute and something for us to do on the board until fanime  ;D Maybe I'll bake the winners a cute little cake or something! Thoughts? You can be a couple, a cosplay couple, or single!

Would everyone be agreeable to a valentine's themed contest? Let's see those Sebastian's with roses for their Ciels and Alois with roses for...well anyone who will give him some love :P. It could be a cute little 'searching for' pic, or even a 'while you were gone~' pic! Let's get creative!

As long as it's Kuro and valentine's themed...oh and keep it PG guys! I'll start working on rules for this weekend, and you'd have until the end of February to post your pic, and then we'll vote during March!

Thoughts?
I'm game for that! Gives me a good reason to drag out my photography equipment again xD might even drag my Ciel up here.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

koolcalcat1

the photo thing might be cute... i need good pics of angela anyway...