The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2012 Gathering)

Started by raenef, June 03, 2011, 07:47:54 PM

Angelx624

Ahhh, it's getting closer and closer to Fanime, and I'm so excited for this gathering~!! ^^

Just hope the Masquerade's not on the same day. If it is, I'll have to leave the gathering fairly early to change costumes and head over there, since I'm in it, again, this year~ ;A;"
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

amaya_JDB

Guys I need help! I'm planning to do Mey-Rin's battle outfit (the maid outfit with the one leg showing like in the manga) but I don't know what to do with the glasses. I wear glasses myself (mostly contact lenses though) so should I use those and do kind of a sexy Mey-Rin style or just make the big circle ones?
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Angelx624

So, seems like the Masquerade's on Sunday, again. :c Soo, I'll most likely have to leave the gathering early, cause I have to change for the Masquerade(I'm not being Grell for the masquerade this year ; u ; )

Sorry, you guys!!! > u <
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

MYNAMEISBUBBY

I'm going as Paula~(though paula doesn't appear much) and my friend will be Lizzy~

and we'll bring ciel,sebastian,claude,alois,and madam red....for sure....i'm not sure about the rest.. :P
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

koolcalcat1

^Aww a Paula! I've never seen a Paula cosplayer! Yeah!

Angelx624

Neither have I!! :D

Also, I don't think I've ever seen an Abberline cosplayer, either! ; u ;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Firemage1000

Quote from: MYNAMEISBUBBY on February 26, 2012, 05:51:44 PM
I'm going as Paula~(though paula doesn't appear much) and my friend will be Lizzy~

and we'll bring ciel,sebastian,claude,alois,and madam red....for sure....i'm not sure about the rest.. :P

Random obscure characters represent! Butler!Grell gets a total of like 7 panels in the manga....
2016 Cosplays:
Kuvira the Great Uniter  -- Legend of Korra
Ferid Bathory -- Owari no Seraph
Irimi Kaya -- Tokyo Ghoul
Erica -- Gangsta.

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Pika-Ninja on February 14, 2012, 05:12:03 PM
Add me on FB My name is Pika Kumagai.

It would be great if you added me on facebook. I sent you a request and haven't been added.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

koolcalcat1

Hey dumb question but where is the gathering going to be at Fanime...

sael

I believe in the Hilton Winchester Room. So: inside, with AC, and out of the way of the common con folk.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: chaosbark on March 06, 2012, 05:32:42 PM
I believe in the Hilton Winchester Room. So: inside, with AC, and out of the way of the common con folk.
You had me at AC <3
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

koolcalcat1

oh i might have to fallow some one there then...*Sigh* I think i'll get lost...

LadySnowBird

Hello there.
LadySnowBird will be showing up as Queen Victoria.
=D
Can't wait to see you all!

koolcalcat1

^hello snow...man I really can't wait to see you as Victoria. It will be awsome!

SerenaDoll

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on March 06, 2012, 10:38:39 PM
oh i might have to fallow some one there then...*Sigh* I think i'll get lost...
We'll figure it out.
I'm going as angela

Olivine

I'll probably force my group to come along with me, assuming that the gathering doesn't interfere with any of the photo shoots we're doing. If they come along then we'll have another Sebastian, Ciel, Elizabeth, Claude, Alois, and Hannah. C:
Dead by Daylight gathering organizer

Olivine

Also, are there any Mey-Rin or Bard cosplayers attending? I'd really like to find a Mey-Rin and Bard for my group's photo shoot, since I feel weird as Finnian without my buddies in the pictures. >_____<;

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Olivine on March 07, 2012, 05:46:13 PM
Also, are there any Mey-Rin or Bard cosplayers attending? I'd really like to find a Mey-Rin and Bard for my group's photo shoot, since I feel weird as Finnian without my buddies in the pictures. >_____<;
Wouldn't you need a Grell as well?

lolthatrhymed
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Olivine

Quote from: Wolftale on March 07, 2012, 05:50:14 PM

lolthatrhymed

Oh, yeah! I almost forgot. Would you be interested? I know everyone would love to have you in the photo shoot. xD

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: Olivine on March 07, 2012, 05:55:30 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on March 07, 2012, 05:50:14 PM

lolthatrhymed

Oh, yeah! I almost forgot. Would you be interested? I know everyone would love to have you in the photo shoot. xD
I can if you'd like, though I'm doing his musical r-shitei outfit so just up to you if you want someone with his regular outfit or not.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)