The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2012 Gathering)

Started by raenef, June 03, 2011, 07:47:54 PM

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: raenef on April 30, 2012, 07:41:45 PM
Quote from: Wolftale on April 26, 2012, 05:28:14 PM
Quote from: electrocute on April 25, 2012, 10:37:24 PM
I hope that I can make it to this gathering like previous years! Lizzie forever! > : D My boyfriend who cosplays as Sebby is skipping out on me this year wahhh. Coming only for Sunday, so I have to make this work : D

I just hope I don't freak out from claustrophobia like I did last year.

The good thing is that we will be outside this year so there will more than likely be enough space if you start to feel crowded :) I know last year was rough squeezing everyone into the main area inside, it will be much better this year though~

Actually we'll be at Front of Convention Center Hilton Side at 4:00 for tea and snacks and then move to Cosplayer Hangout 2 Winchester Room Hilton at 5:00 for pictures!!! Isn't that exciting? We get the special room for pictures where we won't get jostled!
Oooo I didn't realize we'd be inside for the shot! That's great though~
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

AnimefanJJ

I am bringing tea cookies, might be home made, I hope everyone enjoys them.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

ruby19_4

ITS FINALLY MAY!!! I got so excited that my brother hit me on the head to tell me to stop.

manik_semiramis

I have officially decided to come as Smile!Ciel~  I'll see everyone there!  :3
-Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee!

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: manik_semiramis on May 01, 2012, 03:47:00 PM
I have officially decided to come as Smile!Ciel~  I'll see everyone there!  :3
Yay I won't be the only circus character there! :D
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

vietboy

I'm sorry to say, I won't be able to come as Lau.  :( I couldn't get my cosplay, so I won't be able to participate anymore, but if its any consolation, I'll have it ready by SacAnime and next Fanime if I go again.  :'(
They are not Fallen Angels, they are Fabled..

HaruChan

My friends want me to go as the crack love child of Grell and Alois. Eh why not? Cosplay is cosplay. I can bring utensils, some snacks and probably music if you guys want.
2014 Cosplay Line Up
Thrusday:??
Friday: June Calendar (DHMIS)
Saturday: Angel!Carla Jaeger(SNK)
Sunday:Gretel!Leafeon(Pokemon)
Monday:??

raenef

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 01, 2012, 01:04:44 PM
ITS FINALLY MAY!!! I got so excited that my brother hit me on the head to tell me to stop.

SHOOOSH WE DON'T SPEAK OF THIS!! *covered in lace and frock coat pieces* It's still March and I still have plenty of time to finish Early Grey, Edgar, and Alois! shooooooooosh!!!
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

Maskenlav

is there still room for people? I'd like to ask if I can join as another Sebastian. I dont have a gf to be someone else so I'd by myself here lol
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

RitsukaUzumaki

Ummm did we have a location for this??? Because all info is still blank and we only have like 21 days left.
FanimeCon 2014: Uchiha Madara(Pre-Konoha), Uchiha Mikoto(Young), Trancy Alois, and one more undecided.

http://ritsukauzumaki.deviantart.com
http://www.facebook.com/RitsukaUzumaki?fref=ts
http://phantomleafpro.deviantart.com

Nyuunie

Quote from: RitsukaUzumaki on April 09, 2012, 03:31:11 AM
I shall be coming as Ciel Phantomhive in his pink ball gown disguise. :D
Even though my hat is completely wrong, but it'll have to do. :/
Mine won't be 100% accurate either (I got a shorter version of the ballgown and making some of my own adjustments to it), but it'd be boring if we had exact replicas of the same character, right? c:

CommandantCat

Quote from: RitsukaUzumaki on May 04, 2012, 01:14:43 PM
Ummm did we have a location for this??? Because all info is still blank and we only have like 21 days left.

Raenef will likely update everything when they get the chance, though they did say "Actually we'll be at Front of Convention Center Hilton Side at 4:00 for tea and snacks and then move to Cosplayer Hangout 2 Winchester Room Hilton at 5:00 for pictures!!! Isn't that exciting? We get the special room for pictures where we won't get jostled!" in a previous post if it is of any help.

I know that it will all pan out smoothly, just keep 4 o'clock on-wards open in your scheduling! c:
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

ruby19_4

Quote from: raenef on May 02, 2012, 12:53:46 PM

SHOOOSH WE DON'T SPEAK OF THIS!! *covered in lace and frock coat pieces* It's still March and I still have plenty of time to finish Early Grey, Edgar, and Alois! shooooooooosh!!!

Sry. You can do it!!

raenef

Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 07, 2012, 02:30:04 PM

Sry. You can do it!!

Thanks. I just wish now all my classes and essays would finish up.
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

koolcalcat1

ruby19_4

Quote from: raenef on May 07, 2012, 05:27:29 PM
Quote from: ruby19_4 on May 07, 2012, 02:30:04 PM

Sry. You can do it!!

Thanks. I just wish now all my classes and essays would finish up.

I so know what u mean. A big good luck.

Angelx624

Gah. Stoopid Masquerade mandatory meeting at 5 on Sunday. ;w;" If we're doing pictures at 5, I won't be able to make it for pictures. D; But maaybe I can squeeze in a lil bit of time. >A>" And just let my skit leader know that I'll be a bit late. D;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

AnimefanJJ

hey everyone, so are the any Alois and Claude apart of this gathering want to help us out with our panel? Our original couple had to drop out, but that is ok. If any one can help it would be great.
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

Duo Monkey

High tea hmm? What exactly are we using as tea leaves? Ehehehehehe.
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

koolcalcat1

^ haha...I don't think there'd be anything in the tea like that. At least I hope not...