The Queen's High Tea (Kuroshitsuji 2012 Gathering)

Started by raenef, June 03, 2011, 07:47:54 PM

Angelx624

Quote from: amaya_JDB on May 20, 2012, 02:45:10 AM
*sigh* I'm so sorry everyone. Due to some financial problems I can't finish the Mey-Rin cosplay therefore can't cosplay as Mey-Rin. I'll be there to take pics of the gathering, but sadly I won't be cosplaying any Kuroshitsuji character. It deeply depressed me....
Dawww. ;A; *Hugs* Hopefully you can have her for next year!! c:
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on May 18, 2012, 07:42:11 PM
It just dawned on me that all my cosplays will be Kuroshitsuji...haha...man  so many costume!
3 out of 4 of mine are that way too x'D
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

MYNAMEISBUBBY

errmm...so something happened....and paula can't come.because i can't make that dress within like...5 days.i just can't.with a bunch of graduations to attend too...i'll just be random camera person....
Keep calm and creep on.
ಠ_____ಠ

raenef

Quote from: MYNAMEISBUBBY on May 20, 2012, 07:06:59 PM
errmm...so something happened....and paula can't come.because i can't make that dress within like...5 days.i just can't.with a bunch of graduations to attend too...i'll just be random camera person....

It's ok we still love our camera people!!!

Sorry I haven't been too active lately folks, my internet has been hating the fanime forums and it wasn't loading. Are you all excited and getting ready fro fanime?!?
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

Yorika~

Um hi~

I'm going as Mey-Rin, and my friend is going as Ciel, though she doesn't have a forum account. You can put us down if you like.
Cosplay Line-up:
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden
Takahashi Minami - AKB0048
Young Angelina Durless - Kuroshitsuji
Secret Cosplay - MLP
Nagisa Motomiya - AKB0048

Possibly
Makoto - Free!

jingko

ahhh, i wanted to go>< next year! (i have panel and the masq so it would be too hard to get from one to the other but i'll try for next year!!!
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

PsychoticDame

raenef

Just as a heads up guys- two of my cosplays got destroyed so I'm trying to rebuild them before fanime. If for some reason I can't get Alois done I'll still be running it, but you guys might see me wigless *le gasp* !!

ranma12

RitsukaUzumaki

Quote from: Wolftale on May 20, 2012, 06:22:26 PM
Quote from: koolcalcat1 on May 18, 2012, 07:42:11 PM
It just dawned on me that all my cosplays will be Kuroshitsuji...haha...man  so many costume!
3 out of 4 of mine are that way too x'D

haha Yeah me as well. I have Ciel, Alois and Elizabeth.  Although my sister may borrow my Elizabeth cosplay :P
FanimeCon 2014: Uchiha Madara(Pre-Konoha), Uchiha Mikoto(Young), Trancy Alois, and one more undecided.

http://ritsukauzumaki.deviantart.com
http://www.facebook.com/RitsukaUzumaki?fref=ts
http://phantomleafpro.deviantart.com

SuikaTasai

I know it's been quite a while since i've posted (sorry) but anyways just wanted to say that me and Sebas~chan are still coming, buuut ciel dropped out from cosplaying with us.

raenef

amaya_JDB

Hi everyone!
I got a bunch of pics from the gathering! Feel free to tag yourself and any other pics that I have!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150867578439081.420360.562139080&type=3

Hopefully next year I'll have my Mey-Rin cosplay done so I can join in! ^^
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

sael

Thank you all for coming! Yet another fantastic Kuroshitsuji gathering, hope to see all of you in 2013!

koolcalcat1

I'm hoping next year to have my creepy stitched up Rachel/Vincent cosplay done (the creepy thing Angela made to mess with Ciel...it's scary.)

Cosplay Circus

Quote from: koolcalcat1 on May 30, 2012, 04:58:08 PM
I'm hoping next year to have my creepy stitched up Rachel/Vincent cosplay done (the creepy thing Angela made to mess with Ciel...it's scary.)
Oooo you would definitely be the first I've ever seen done of that one! Much luck I'd love to see it :D
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

raenef

Oh man now I wish I could be there next year to see that!! (chaos and I did vincent and rachel...we woulda made an awesome threesome)

koolcalcat1

Angelx624

I'm hoping to finally have R-Shitei Grell for next year. ><;;

Also hope to stay longer than I was able to last year. ;A; Dam Masquerade conflicts. :c
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

sael

Quote from: raenef on June 03, 2012, 10:07:53 PM

Oh man now I wish I could be there next year to see that!! (chaos and I did vincent and rachel...we woulda made an awesome threesome)

But I won't have a cosplay partner for next year cause you'll be busy :(